Vitor Belfort looking much healthier in new vid, confirms he is getting excited about coming back

Its news like these and fans being happy about a fucktard cheater Like Belfort doing it again that reduces my interest in MMA more and more. What retarded community regarding PED abuse. Fuck Vitor.
You thought cage fighting fans are smart? Go be smart somewhere else. We're here for muscles, violence, and Jesus Christ. Vitor gives us all 3.

You thought cage fighting fans are smart? Go be smart somewhere else. We're here for muscles, violence, and Jesus Christ. Vitor gives us all 3.

I have never met more fair and correct people then in boxing / mma / ground fighting. Dont generalize us to some brute dumb blood fans who dont give a shit about doping. That may be so in your country & sherdog

I have never met more fair and correct people then in boxing / mma / ground fighting. Dont generalize us to some brute dumb blood fans who dont give a shit about doping. That may be so in your country & sherdog
The most iconic fan in the history of the sport:

<{JustBleed}>

There's nothing dumb about liking violence and not giving a fuck about drug testing. People who think they're more intelligent for liking "better technique" and "clean athletes" are just Victorian assholes. I hope Brock Lesnar comes back and kicks ass like he did at UFC 100 to you pretentious assholes.

Your way of thinking is akin to nerds in the 1970s doing magical Kung Fu techniques. Just bleed guy created modern mixed martial arts that did away with that pretentious, faux intellectual bullshit.

Whatever wins, works. Muscles and violence win. They work better than many of your "martial arts". Muscles and violence are a martial art of their own.

Last edited:
To be fair, potential opponents for Vitor already know the risks of fighting him on steroids. Everybody knows Vitor is going to have a raging river of testosterone running through his veins once he accepts his first fight outside of the UFC. It's not like Vitor being on PEDs would be a big surprise like it was for Anderson Silva.

If some guy from RIZIN wants to take the risk of fighting Vitor, then fuck it. Why not?

The most iconic fan in the history of the sport:

<{JustBleed}>

There's nothing dumb about liking violence and not giving a fuck about drug testing. People who think they're more intelligent for liking "better technique" and "clean athletes" are just Victorian assholes. I hope Brock Lesnar comes back and kicks ass like he did at UFC 100 to you pretentious assholes.

Your way of thinking is akin to nerds in the 1970s doing magical Kung Fu techniques. Just bleed guy created modern mixed martial arts that did away with that pretentious, faux intellectual bullshit.

Whatever wins, works. Muscles and violence win. They work better than many of your "martial arts". Muscles and violence are a martial art of their own.

I never wrote that I have a problem with the violence part. MMA is about trying to finish the opponent not winning on points.
Thats why Bispings win over Hendo imo was a joke. Have no clue how you got from my anti ped stance to anti violence. Then I would watch Cricket

Back