Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

Sapp

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Timestamped.

Seems to pretty heavily imply (stops short of outright accusing Yoel, but says everything up to it, talks about PEDs) that he suspects Yoel used something in between the two fights. Says the difference was super dramatic, felt completely different "physically and athletically".
Whittaker is usually a class act, he must really feel strongly about this.

Did Yoel learn body hardening techniques? Was it his more defensive style?

Last edited:
what kind of PEDs can transform your body into steel?

Whittaker is not taking his "win" very well...

Yoel isn’t Elon Musk if there’s a way to beat USADA Yoel and that dumb ass manager of his aren’t going to be the ones to figure it out.

He used a new defensive style instead of his bouncing in And out style.

Yoel gave Rob brain damage.

As long as Yoel doesn't pop, Whittaker needs to stfu.

The kind that improve your muscle mass
who beside Yoel has the body of steel even when they use PEDs? Even Ubereem with full of PEDs still doesn't have that "steel", juicy bigfoot get KTFO by DC, Anderson SIlva get KTFO by Chris and broke his leg in their 2nd fight, Brock "Jacked white boy" Lesnar get destroyed by Cain and Ubereem easily and many more
No one in MMA history has that "steel" body that Yoel has

Whittaker is not taking his "win" very well...
? Maybe he's being honest

He's a champion who obviously feels something was amiss

He's not required to protect fighters he feels are cheating to beat him up

who beside Yoel has the body of steel even when they use PEDs? Even Ubereem with full of PEDs still doesn't have that "steel", juicy bigfoot get KTFO by DC, Anderson SIlva get KTFO by Chris and broke his leg in their 2nd fight and many more
It is weird that the body change seems to have been a recent thing though, right? I mean, apparently it wasn't always this way. Maybe its down to a change in Yoel's defensive stance, maybe its something else. I honestly don't know. Just think its interesting that Whittaker feels so strongly about it.

Didn't Yoel spend lots of time in Cuba recently for his training? Maybe his friends in the sports machine over there gave him some extra help.

He already has popped.

He was cleared by USADA after a thorough investigation and even filed a lawsuit against the company that produced those tainted supplements.

Last edited:
It is weird that the body change seems to have been a recent thing though, right? I mean, apparently it wasn't always this way. Maybe its down to a change in Yoel's defensive stance, maybe its something else. I honestly don't know. Just think its interesting that Whittaker feels so strongly about it.
Or maybe he was blessed by Gay Jesus, in that video Robert mentioned "magic". Deep down in Robert's heart, he know that Yoel is the soilder of God

He used a new defensive style instead of his bouncing in And out style.

Yoel gave Rob brain damage.

Still missed weight for the 2nd time in a row... still lost the fight .... again .... ehhhh

who beside Yoel has the body of steel even when they use PEDs? Even Ubereem with full of PEDs still doesn't have that "steel", juicy bigfoot get KTFO by DC, Anderson SIlva get KTFO by Chris and broke his leg in their 2nd fight and many more
Overeem has been knocked out dozens of times with or without the steroids. I have my doubts on when Anderson has juiced, or with what. Bigfoot required testosterone medically.

Just look at Yoel. Are you fucking kidding me? It doesn't help he has done dirty shit in fights. God his apologists are the worst! I'll take the words of Robert and Luke

Back