Wonderboy clearly got robbed

Beerus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Fresh new undefeated face wins decision so they can bump out wonderboy who has already fought for the title 2 times. The perfect Business move to make to get a new title contender :D Money :D. Wonderboy used Till as a punching bag for 4 Rounds. All of Tills highlights are him getting punched in the face.

I like how Wonderboy understands the UFC is a business, he does not make excuses for being Robbed. "On to the next " mentality because he knows whats up.

Robbed. If agression wins a fight then Diaz dominated condict all 5 rounds easy.

Both Till and Wonderboy did fuck all. It could have gone either way.

No robbery.

Decision fighters only rob the fans of a good fight, that's the only robbery.

You do know the stats show Till outlanding Wonderboy in 3/5 rounds, and he knocked him down in the 5th?

You do know the stats show Till outlanding Wonderboy in 3/5 rounds, and he knocked him down in the 5th?

I watched the fight till got his ass beat and came in overweight.

Wonderboy didn't land shit that entire fight. He was more content having a staring contest with Till...

I watched the fight till got his ass beat and came in overweight.

So you didn't watch the fight?

49-46, 49-46, 48-47 and WB got dropped. Deal with it.

Well the fight sucked. I thought Till edged it

Fresh new undefeated face wins decision so they can bump out wonderboy who has already fought for the title 2 times. The perfect Business move to make to get a new title contender :D Money :D. Wonderboy used Till as a punching bag for 4 Rounds. All of Tills highlights are him getting punched in the face.

I like how Wonderboy understands the UFC is a business, he does not make excuses for being Robbed. "On to the next " mentality because he knows whats up.

Robbed. If agression wins a fight then Diaz dominated condict all 5 rounds easy.

neither guy did much quite honestly, Till's knockdown was essentially the only big moment of the fight.

I think It could've went either way but I personally don't think Wonderboy should be rewarded for his passive style, quite honestly.

Of course he did, but you’re not providing any new insight

Didn't Till knock down WB?

Probably the same people that thought WB beat Woodley both times

I'm glad WB lost

hi-res-ce445499ba4d6fac5770c67f5e7a77d9_crop_north.jpg

Wonderboy hasn't "fought" for anything since his fight with rory, he wants to be a point fighter who takes 0 damage so stuff him, no money in wonderboy main events because nobody is paying to watch him dance.

Don't know if he got robbed but I WONDER... BOY was this fight close. I guess we'll have to wait TILL the next fight.

Till got his ass beat stfu qweer.
One guy got his knee fucked up and dropped and the other did fuck all. Tell me who got there ass beat dumbass.

Back