Wonderboy clearly got robbed

hi-res-ce445499ba4d6fac5770c67f5e7a77d9_crop_north.jpg

9282094_G.jpg

One guy got his knee fucked up and dropped and the other did fuck all. Tell me who got there ass beat dumbass.

1 Round doesn't win you a 5 round fight dumbass, Rewatch the first 4. His knees are perfectly fine. Those baby leg kicks didn't do shit.

Fresh new undefeated face wins decision so they can bump out wonderboy who has already fought for the title 2 times. The perfect Business move to make to get a new title contender :D Money :D. Wonderboy used Till as a punching bag for 4 Rounds. All of Tills highlights are him getting punched in the face.

I like how Wonderboy understands the UFC is a business, he does not make excuses for being Robbed. "On to the next " mentality because he knows whats up.

Robbed. If agression wins a fight then Diaz dominated condict all 5 rounds easy.

Whats that old saying??? Don't leave it in the hands of the judges. WB should've shown up to fight. However, I really don't care either way about either fighter. WB has no one to blame but himself and his running shoes.

No robbery. I would have called it a draw but neither fighter really pressed the match.

Whats that old saying??? Don't leave it in the hands of the judges. WB should've shown up to fight. However, I really don't care either way about either fighter. WB has no one to blame but himself and his running shoes.

Don't leave it to the judges = Our sports judging is unreliable and pathetic.

Fresh new undefeated face wins decision so they can bump out wonderboy who has already fought for the title 2 times. The perfect Business move to make to get a new title contender :D Money :D. Wonderboy used Till as a punching bag for 4 Rounds. All of Tills highlights are him getting punched in the face.

I like how Wonderboy understands the UFC is a business, he does not make excuses for being Robbed. "On to the next " mentality because he knows whats up.

Robbed. If agression wins a fight then Diaz dominated condict all 5 rounds easy.

good, I hope he feels the sting of this loss next time he fights so that he really lets those hands and kicks go. We know he has got killer instincts but sometimes doesn’t go into that next gear

Those judges would steal from a blind man they are so corrupt

Till was never going to lose a decision in his hometown.

Liverpool needed a win of some sort after their football team got whooped by Real Madrid.

If Wonderboy was given the decision then the crowd would have riot and MMA would never be able to take off in Liverpool.

You do know the stats show Till outlanding Wonderboy in 3/5 rounds, and he knocked him down in the 5th?

You do realize punch stats are just as subjective as judging right?

If you use them to support your argument then it tells me you dont know how to judge fights.

You do realize punch stats are just as subjective as judging right?

If you use them to support your argument then it tells me you dont know how to judge fights.

The first 4 rounds literally nothing of note happened, so actually yes the strikes stats and the aggression is pretty damn important.

Again nobody can explain how WB actually won

Wonderboy hasn't "fought" for anything since his fight with rory, he wants to be a point fighter who takes 0 damage so stuff him, no money in wonderboy main events because nobody is paying to watch him dance.

Till landed one big punch. Wonder boy landed far more flush punches. This is hilarious how.bad people are at judging fights. I knew Till was going to get the gift, but once I heard 49-46 I thought maybe the judges got it right. Because the thought of Till winning 4 rounds is absolutely insane. UFC is no better than boxing. It's just as crooked.

He won, but when the rounds are that close it's not a robbery

Till got that 'Lebron James" treatment.

No, people who enjoys good fights got robbed.

Karatekas and their points fighting bullshit.

Back