Wonderboy clearly got robbed

No he didn't. He barely landed anything whole fight. Till fucked his leg up with his own game. Where is all the doubters now.

Some pretty spastic people in this thread.

Till - 38 of 126 total + 1 knock down + octagon control = WINNER
Rd 1 - 4
Rd 2 - 9
Rd 3 - 9
Rd 4 - 7
Rd 5 - 9

Thompson - 30 of 126 total
Rd 1 - 5
Rd 2 - 6
Rd 3 - 8
Rd 4 - 8
Rd 5 - 3

2, 3, 5 Till. The better fighter won. Get over it.

The first 4 rounds literally nothing of note happened, so actually yes the strikes stats and the aggression is pretty damn important.

Again nobody can explain how WB actually won

He landed the cleaner punches every round except the 5th. That's my explanation. Till landed nothing except a left hand here and there while Thompson moved away WB landed several kicks and right hands. Thisnwasnt a close fight in terms of rounds. 4 or 3 for WB.

He landed the cleaner punches every round except the 5th. That's my explanation. Till landed nothing except a left hand here and there while Thompson moved away WB landed several kicks and right hands. Thisnwasnt a close fight in terms of rounds. 4 or 3 for WB.

You are blind

Unfortunately, the fight had no decisive moments except Wonderboy getting caught in 5 AND it was a grazing shot.

I seriously WILL NEVER understand the MMA scoring. We need to modernize this just like MLB should use a digital strike zone.

Wonderboy caught him with some good shots but Till acting like they didn't phase him was just acknowledging their effectiveness, in my opinion.
When a fighter nods to a good shot, that says, you got me BUT, now let's get nasty.

Should never of been a unanimous, split at best and either way.

Did Till get a win bonus that Wonderboy gets a cut of due to Till's failed weight cut?

Did Till get a win bonus that Wonderboy gets a cut of due to Till's failed weight cut?

That is justice though. “Shrug” WB is an amazing fighter but like the Dragon there are times that the style fizzles out and a borefest happens. It takes two to tango tho.

When you fight for the decision, you take also the risk you loose the decision. Especially when Daren till fighting in his home town, could give an advantage. Only a finish gives a win guaranty. Of course then wonderboy needed to take risk, which can lead be knocked out, thats the risk.

Don't know if he got robbed but I WONDER... BOY was this fight close. I guess we'll have to wait TILL the next fight.

Impressive puns

anigif_enhanced-4259-1402410964-28.gif

It was close.... I had Wonderboy winning, but it could have gone either way. I'm surprised it was a UD though and not at least a split.

What's worse is the 30 mins I got robbed out of my life by watching this.

Thought Thompson won but to be honest, he only has himself and coaches to blame. He was clearly coasting and looked like he could have gone 5 more rounds.

In that situation you can’t expect judges to pick up every nuanced counter in tight and when the crowd orgasms over your opponents jab knicking your eye, you should probably pick up your pace just in case. Hell same thing happened in both Woodley fights he should know this by now.

Both Till and Wonderboy did fuck all. It could have gone either way.

No robbery.
Exactly. Neither side did anything to win the fight, both did their best to not lose. If anything Till came the closest with the one punch in the 5th round. I didn't mind the fight because that's exactly what I expected.

Fresh new undefeated face wins decision so they can bump out wonderboy who has already fought for the title 2 times. The perfect Business move to make to get a new title contender :D Money :D. Wonderboy used Till as a punching bag for 4 Rounds. All of Tills highlights are him getting punched in the face.

I like how Wonderboy understands the UFC is a business, he does not make excuses for being Robbed. "On to the next " mentality because he knows whats up.

Robbed. If agression wins a fight then Diaz dominated condict all 5 rounds easy.

From a damage stand point Till f.ed up WBs knee in one of the early rounds and droped him with a looping left in the 5th, what did WB do to Till? Hit him with jabs and strikes that had no visibial impact on the fight. WB stoped hes kicking game cuz of Tills strike to the knee and he showed that he was damaged while walking back to hes corner. Close fight but mos def not a robbery. The only real damage done in the fight was done by Till so Im ok with him winning even if WB won the other three by a couple of jabs.

Back