Till's only win is against a WEC 155er

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And the guy can't even make 170 smh

It doesn't mater, wonderboy knocked out the 185 champ

Wonderboy is going to wheelkick his head off tomorrow.

LOL

headexplode1.jpg

This is literally the truest thing I've seen in awhile on here

I actually sorta agree....

They are hyping a dude who beat Donald Cerrone at 170........outweighing him by at least 25 pounds btw......

And lets not act like Cerrone doesn't have a tendency to quit when the shit isn't going his way either....

His resume really is all nobodies except cerrone

Why do people keep underestimating till striking on sherdog?his striking is legit elite.and you only need your eyes to know it

I actually sorta agree....

They are hyping a dude who beat Donald Cerrone at 170........outweighing him by at least 25 pounds btw......

And lets not act like Cerrone doesn't have a tendency to quit when the shit isn't going his way either....

Cerrone was also destroyed in the 1st round by a guy who can't beat FWs now.

hmm is that how we rate fighter's wins now? On what people were in the past?
Lul Jon Jones has only beaten fetuses derp

Name one notable thing that any of the guys he has beaten have done (excluding cerrone)
This has no bearing at all on his ability today and you know it.
It wasn't that he bead Cerrone, it was how he beat Cerrone.
If his level of opponent determined the outcome for his next opponent, then nobody would ever be able to step up to a high level.

ehhh whittaker has certainly improved leaps and bounds since 2014 wouldnt ya say? ppl arent talking about how matt brown beat his ass because it was in 2012.

with that being said, i got Wonderboy winning this one. in like the next hour or two they should announce his weight

He still has as many top-15 wins as Covington. This fight should have been for another interim title!!!

Back