Luke Thomas Doesn't Like the Stipulations Exerted on Till for Missing Weight

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Luke doesn't like the stipulations that has been mandated by the UFC, he feels it carries a health risk to the fighter. Yet its Till who is the one who's fighting out of his weight division so he can get an advantage over smaller men. Its Till who made the decision to cut all that weight, even though it taxes the body systemically and is probably doing long term damage to his health. Till intentionally missed weight so he wouldn't deplete himself in order to inflict as much damage as he can to Wonderboy Thompson.

Luke Thomas crying foul about the health consequences about cutting weight on fight day seems hypocritical and absolutely absurd. That Wonderboy should concede the advantages bestowed upon Till for not making weight and fulfilling his part of the contract is asinine and ludicrous.

Gnerally, I find Luke to be very nuanced and well thought out in hhis opinions, but this one is borderline retarded and makes me wonder if he's trolling just to play contrarian to get views on his Twitter and Youtube channels.

EDIT: This just in from Luke

Looks like since he can't get the advantage he wanted, he's having second thoughts.

Last edited:
Luke Thomas is a cuck.

Till himself is responsible for having a dangerous weight-cut in the first place.

Luke gonna Luke...

FU, it’s not on anyone but Tilldick...forfeit the fight..

He has to weigh in at 188 pounds, doesn't he?

Uh the limit is 188lbs...Thats not one but 2 weight classes above 170.

If the UFC said 175lbs then I could see his point. But if Till cannot show up to a fight at 170lbs weighing 188lbs and perform that's on him.

Luke Thomas can FUCK off. 100% FUCK OFF.

Till can make weight and not worry about stipulations.

Same Day weigh-ins would have solved this in the first place.

Till isn't a welterweight.

Same day weigh-ins would have the man fighting where he needs to be: Light heavyweight.

Luke endorses endorses everyone taking steroids but not same day weight cutting..

Luke endorses endorses everyone taking steroids but not same day weight cutting..

The man is full of contradictions and hypocrisy at times. Don't get the drama over Till, when he basically brought it upon himself so he could gain maximum advantage in kicking someone's ass.

He is saying Till will actually go ABOVE 188lbs today and start to cut back to 188lbs tomorrow?

There's a difference between cutting weight and slowing down the rehydration process to avoid gaining too much weight Thomas.

That still kind of means Till will not be at his best tomorrow. The conditions requested by WB were accepted by everyone including Till, so Thomas can fuck off and go watch mini-golf.

Uh the limit is 188lbs...Thats not one but 2 weight classes above 170.

If the UFC said 175lbs then I could see his point. But if Till cannot show up to a fight at 170lbs weighing 188lbs and perform that's on him.

But WB cut weights too, this gave WB the advantage since he competely hydrated while Till won’t be. WB takng away Till weight advantage.

Luke is right, it seems ridiculous to me as well. To limit his weight on fight night is to limit his level of hydration, period. Any extra weight would be water weight, it's not like he can add muscle in a day.

A dehydrated fighter in an amazingly physically demanding physical contest seems like an awful idea. It also puts the fight in jeopardy of being cancelled tomorrow.

But WB cut weights too, this gave WB the advantage since he competely hydrated while Till won’t be. WB takng away Till weight advantage.
Thats why you make weight. Till is the one who missed. If you cant make weight your fighting in the wrong division.

I'm not sure Thomas's statement is even remotely controversial. Till should be punished via his paycheck, not by recklessly endangering his health. Whatever regulatory body is in charge of overseeing fighter safety in this case has failed utterly in their job. The world is full of dumb fighters who will endanger themselves. Preventing them from doing so is the whole point of regulation.

Luke Thomas is wrong here I agree with you TS

Why is luke acting like he has to make 170 10 mins before they step in the octagon? he has to weigh in 18lbs above the weight class weight 18 fucking lbs,

What he says doesn't take away wrongdoing on Till's part, he's describing reality. Till will have to weigh 188 after rehydrating, which is a tall order and is taxing for his body. Takes away those advantages, as he'd be close to (or over) 200 pounds without such a restriction.

Yet it's also the UFC's fault for letting this happen in the first place. This fight should be scrapped and Till should get the Rumble treatment from now on - try MW next. If he keeps missing weight find the right weight class elsewhere and come back once things are in order.

If Till somehow weighs 188 and the fight is on, make him move up for his next fight.

Luke doesn't like the stipulations that has been mandated by the UFC, he feels it carries a health risk to the fighter. Yet its Till who is the one who's fighting out of his weight division so he can get an advantage over smaller men. Its Till who made the decision to cut all that weight, even though it taxes the body systemically and is probably doing long term damage to his health. Till intentionally missed weight so he wouldn't deplete himself in order to inflict as much damage as he can to Wonderboy Thompson.

Luke Thomas crying foul about the health consequences about cutting weight on fight day seems hypocritical and absolutely absurd. That Wonderboy should concede the advantages bestowed upon Till for not making weight and fulfilling his part of the contract is asinine and ludicrous.

Gnerally, I find Luke to be very nuanced and well thought out in hhis opinions, but this one is borderline retarded and makes me wonder if he's trolling just to play contrarian to get views on his Twitter and Youtube channels.

tenor.gif

Back