Team Overweight is on a 9-0 win streak

PlayTheGame

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Did a pretty quick research, so might've missed something. Didn't count WMMA fights because who cares.

Frank Camacho def. Damien Brown Decision (split)
Ryan Benoit def. Ashkan Mokhtarian KO (head kick)
Rolando Dy def. Wuliji Buren Decision (unanimous)
Josh Emmett def. Ricardo Lamas KO (punch)
Mads Burnell
def. Mike Santiago Decision (unanimous)
Michel Prazeres def. Desmond Green Decision (unanimous) (fun fact: Prazeres has 3 UFC wins after missing weight)
Yoel Romero def. Luke Rockhold KO (punches)
Alex Perez def. Eric Shelton Decision (unanimous)
Kevin Lee def. Edson Barboza TKO (doctor stoppage)

Raphael Assuncao currently stands as the last man to defeat an overweight opponent. The fight took place on November 11, 2017.

Hope that Wonderboy won't let them hit double digits tonight.

Cowboy Oliveria over Brooks too I think

Time to start turning down the fight. UFC will have everybody in the right weight class within 2 months.

Cowboy Oliveria over Brooks too I think

Yea, lots of examples. Like Lineker, who made a career out of missing weight (4-1 in catchweight fights).

I just took the last 10, since November 2017.

It's already double digits due to the WMMA fights so there goes that. But yeah, I also really hope Wonderboy gets the win

The record for over-weights was 11-10 in 2017 and 9-10 in 2016.

Thanks for getting the figures - was interested in this

UFC 226 .. hopefully to get a highlight KO .. Everyone else was pretty much booked anyway

Damn. Assuncao really getting the shit end of the stick at bantamweight. Honestly just call the fight off and put Lineker in there against him. They both deserve a top opponent.

That streak will probably end tomorrow.

It’s bullshit man, these fat mother fuckers getting an advantage. Fat people make sick.

How many of those were on short notice?

Back