conor blind followers

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
why do every one say he went up 2 weight classes to fight nate diaz.

I had no idea the fight was at middle weight or why both guess came up so less when weighing in.

conor was always going to be fighting rda at 155 and he was going up to do that but had no idea conor was fighting nate at middle weight.

Lol at you making a Conor thread IMMEDIATELY after getting called out for shitposting nonsense you know nothing about in that other thread.

Perfect example of how the people that supposedly hate Conor and think he sucks are the ones that can not go one day with out talking about him.

edit: everyone do yourself a favor and look at this guys other posts before you respond to him. He genuinely has some kind of learning disability. Don't be too mean or expect any semblance of a rational well articulated thought.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I had no idea the fight was at middle weight or why both guess came up so less when weighing in.

conor was always going to be fighting rda at 155 and he was going up to do that but had no idea conor was fighting nate at middle weight.
Right? Lol Apparently he was also 200lbs!

For some reason all the Conor knob gobblers have been out in full force recently...I suppose it has to do something with the one or two vague bullshit posts he just put out.
So they have to fall back on how he's "winning" because we're talking about him or how much more money he's gonna make against Khabib...
<YeahOKJen>
The only fighting that guy is doing is to Not fade into obscurity.

Lol at you making a Conor thread IMMEDIATELY after getting called out for shitposting nonsense you know nothing about in that other thread.

Perfect example of how the people that supposedly hate Conor and think he sucks are the ones that can not go one day with out talking about him.

im just looking for his blind followers to help clear this up for me.

thatalways one of there go to things to say when defending him. they say you know he great he went up to weight classes to fight nate.

For some reason all the Conor knob gobblers have been out in full force recently

Tee hee.

Nah, there hasn't been threads after numerous UFC events asking if Conor would beat him, him, him, etc.

The McHaterz are the one's who are actually talking about him a lot. They're dying to see him back fighting but just won't admit it to themselves. <{nope}>

You sound hammered.Not that there's anything wrong with that,but jeez man :D

thatalways one of there go to things to say when defending him

Tee hee.

Nah, there hasn't been threads after numerous UFC events asking if Conor would beat him, him, him, etc.

The McHaterz are the one's who are actually talking about him a lot. They're dying to see him back fighting but just won't admit it to themselves. <{nope}>
Yes exactly! Just like the gsp haters. at least someone else gets it.
<mma4>

I know conor fans are idiots.
Sherdog can't run until Conor is back due to his haters (you) talking about him constantly, it's cringe and weird.

To answer your question though, he was a featherweight which is 145lbs which at the time was the only division he had fought in, the nate fight was at welterweight which is 170lbs, between these two divisions is a lightweight division that is 155lbs.
Thats ;
1) 145fw
2) 155lw
3) 170ww
So he went up two divisions to fight nate at welterweight cos it was at 170lb.
Get it?
Now to your point about him training for lightweight so it was only one division....
If RDA hadn't pulled out then it would have still been a matter of him moving up a weight class to fight RDA, therefore, point regarding moving up two weight divisions stands.

There's lots to mock the guy or run him down for, moving up divisions isn't one of them lol.
Worry bout your boy stuck in the same division for 26 fights even though making weight puts him in hospital ;)

Sherdog can't run until Conor is back due to his haters (you) talking about him constantly, it's cringe and weird.

To answer your question though, he was a featherweight which is 145lbs which at the time was the only division he had fought in, the nate fight was at welterweight which is 170lbs, between these two divisions is a lightweight division that is 155lbs.
Thats ;
1) 145fw
2) 155lw
3) 170ww
Get it?
Now to your point about him training for lightweight so it was only one division....
If RDA hadn't pulled out then it would have still been a matter of him moving up a weight class to fight RDA, therefore, point regarding moving up two weight divisions stands.

There's lots to mock the guy or run him down for, moving up divisions isn't one of them lol.
Worry bout your boy stuck in the same division for 26 fights even though making weight puts him in hospital ;)

o my bad he fought at 170 so he went up 1 weight class thanks for telling me.

now I can sleep at night.

Thats ;
1) 145fw
2) 155lw
3) 170ww
Get it?

He fought a LW at WW because the fight didn't get finished in time. The two divisions thing is a dumb joke.

Middleweight? WTF?

the fact is conor didn't go up 2 weigh classes to fight nate diaz. he just didn't need to cut any weigh to do it since he was alreadytraining for a fight at 155.

so people saying conor went up 2 classes to fight nate just isn't true.

Let me help you count, TS. He went up 1 weight class to fight RDA and then another 1 to fight Nate. 1 + 1 = 2

Let me help you count, TS. He went up 1 weight class to fight RDA and then another 1 to fight Nate. 1 + 1 = 2

It's misleading to new fans because it makes Nate look like a WW when he isn't. Two LW's fighting at 170 because they didn't have the time to cut weight like usual.

Back