conor blind followers

It's misleading to new fans because it makes Nate look like a WW when he isn't. Two LW's fighting at 170 because they didn't have the time to cut weight like usual.

Only Nate. And Nate faught 170 a few times too

because he fought at feather and went to welter. That's 2 weight classes. Ok so maybe he was up 10lbs from featherweight before moving up another 15. Still....

it not like he was gone be fighting at fw his fight was at lw so he went up 1 class to fight nate cause he couldn't make 155.

the fight was 2 guy who didn't need to cut weight to fight.

He fought at 145 then took a 170 fight on short notice.

Not that hard to understand.
Only Conor haters get butthurt over his comment.

nate said he could make 160 so conor said just make it 170 but conor never was going up 2 classes since he was already gone fight at 155

Yes, he was already going to fight at 155, meaning he was already going up one class. He came from 145 where he was the champion. Going up one class means you are planning to fight at that weight. He hadn't fought there yet in the UFC, so he was still going up to 155 and when he was gonna fight Nate it changed to 170. He went from 145 against Aldo to 170 against Nate. That's two weight classes.

If he fought RDA we would have said he went up 1 weight class. If he fought Nate after that he would have just went up one weight class again, but he didn't. He went from 145 to 170. What he walks around at doesn't matter. It's used for the weight you are weighed in for before you fight.

Also, if Conor would have fought Nate at 155 instead of 170, he would have went up one weight class for Nate. True, he initially went up for RDA, but he was still going up to compete at that weight class, just the guy who he did it for changed. You haven't gone up to the weight class untill you competed there.

why do every one say he went up 2 weight classes to fight nate diaz.

I had no idea the fight was at middle weight or why both guess came up so less when weighing in.

conor was always going to be fighting rda at 155 and he was going up to do that but had no idea conor was fighting nate at middle weight.

TS is retarded lol

Sure I'd like to see him fight again. Doesn't make me a fan.
Why don't you call me when your boy actually has a fight.

Well, cheers for validating my point.

This is the thing, though - MMA goes on whether Conor is fighting or not, it doesn't revolve around him and never has - though, again, the irony is that a lot of threads about Conor are not the most flattering and seem to come from a lot of the McHATERZ.

Is that last line meant to be a dig or trying to rile me up? "My boy" will fight again if he wants to. If he doesn't, I'm not going to be curled up in a ball in the corner of a room wailing.

Here's a thought; why don't you watch interviews of fighters and listen to them talk about the sacrifices they have to make just for 1 fight. Conor has being on the go the last 5 years inside and outside the cage. That must be a lot of physical and mentally taxing on him.

You have fighters like Dillashaw who demand 'super fights' who brings in fuck all revenue, don't do anywhere close to the media that Conor does and he has the gall to criticise him. Same with Nurmagomedov spouting off and Ferguson, who gets injured doing media.

It's hilarious how folk don't point that out.

It only matters to me if I see a Conor fan trying to blow him up with misleading info.

In what sense - that Diaz was this monster who was eleventy billion times the size of Conor?

Weight cutting is something that fascinates me. What I thought initially that played a part in Conor fading so quickly in the 1st fight was that he got down to 145 in December and then 3 months later he's fighting at 168. I couldn't/can't imagine that's good for the body, but the guy who did his conditioning at the time didn't feel it was a factor.

Lol at you making a Conor thread IMMEDIATELY after getting called out for shitposting nonsense you know nothing about in that other thread.

Perfect example of how the people that supposedly hate Conor and think he sucks are the ones that can not go one day with out talking about him.

edit: everyone do yourself a favor and look at this guys other posts before you respond to him. He genuinely has some kind of learning disability. Don't be too mean or expect any semblance of a rational well articulated thought.
He's obviously trolling.

I was eating my dinner yesterday when I decided I was going to eat another dinner after it. When I had finished them both, I had only eaten one dinner (not two) because I had already decided I was going to eat the first one.

{<huh}

it not like he was gone be fighting at fw his fight was at lw so he went up 1 class to fight nate cause he couldn't make 155.

the fight was 2 guy who didn't need to cut weight to fight.
Ok man look, if Conor had fought RDA at 155, and then the very next day fought Diaz at 170. That would then technically be only a 1 weight class jump. But, he didn't fight RDA...he fought Diaz and never fought at 155.

Ok man look, if Conor had fought RDA at 155, and then the very next day fought Diaz at 170. That would then technically be only a 1 weight class jump. But, he didn't fight RDA...he fought Diaz and never fought at 155.

If he was fighting rda at 145 I understand but it was at 155 so he already been blucking up just ment he didn't have to cut any weight to fight nate.

A lot of Conor fans never watch MMA and believe everything he says.
When he was gonna fight Floyd a lot of my workmates were saying he had a chance and they never watch boxing or MMA.

A lot of Conor fans never watch MMA and believe everything he says.
When he was gonna fight Floyd a lot of my workmates were saying he had a chance and they never watch boxing or MMA.
Well he did have a chance. Did he belong in the ring with floyd? No. But he's a high level athlete at the top of his game in mma. So to say he had a chance is not saying he should win. He did last 9 or so rounds with floyd, so that's a pretty big accomplishment for somebody's first boxing match

Well he did have a chance. Did he belong in the ring with floyd? No. But he's a high level athlete at the top of his game in mma. So to say he had a chance is not saying he should win. He did last 9 or so rounds with floyd, so that's a pretty big accomplishment for somebody's first boxing match

Sorry I worded that badly, a lot of them thought he would win. A couple even bet on it.

Back