Will he ever return?

WTF is going on? He is in his prime

we need more of this:

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

Well he’s got the legal stuff.
So he’s chillin and waiting.
He’s still an active ufc fighter.
Just been hanging out. I predict he fights before Christmas. In SOME capacity

I train at an affiliate and I see him about once a year and I’ve seen him more this month than I ever have before.

Real fighters cuck their fans by not fighting in their prime.

Legit questions untill the GIF, which made you come across as a troll/hater. Sad.

He's wandering round the Bronx tarmacing drives and selling clothes pegs door to door

He's waiting for a champ that he thinks he can beat, or a "superfight" that he's not supposed to win anyway. Is normal.

someone has any info?
he's still on the roster and doesn't have a fight scheduled.

there are lots of rumors.

rumors.

if you want to listen to rumors, there's lots of them.

but he doesn't have a fight scheduled.

that's all there is to know. unless you want to delve into the rumors.

i hope that is clear enough for you.

wanna know the truth his got a 100 mill, mcgregor is set for life.

He retired as soon as he cashed the Mayweather check.

He's not going to risk anything. He has to wait until all of the contenders that are bad matchups eliminate each other, then he will pop in when a match up that suits him stylistically appears.

He's in negotiations. To do one of the following:

1. Nate Diaz Trilogy
2. Khabib fight
3. Mayweather Hybrid fight

What he's doing has been desperately trying to bridge the grappling gap. The reason he's taking so long to come back is that he has no options that favor him. Gsp would dominated him without question. If khabib gets his hands on him that's also over although Conor does have a slight chance since khabib leaves his head up, and he likely loses the tony fight just based off of cardio and grappling. Although once again he has a small chance there. Why rush back to loses and have people question you

Idk but ita funny how he was saying he was just getting started and would be bigger & wealthier than Floyd.

Floyd always fought 2x a year, & just a few months after his huge MayPac pay day.

Floyd is way richer than Conor will ever be & he has way more competitive heart than Conor

Once RDA wins the WW belt, he'll come back and jump the line at WW.

Back