Connor situation

Marvel Comics are basing a new super villain on Conor called

conor-mcgregor-1292505.png

Handtruck Man a former Irish delivery truck driver turned mutant when a chemical barrel spilled from his handtruck and got on him while making a late night delivery...

He's in negotiations. To do one of the following:

1. Nate Diaz Trilogy
2. Khabib fight
3. Mayweather Hybrid fight

It's pretty much this.

He is just waiting for the biggest payday potential and taking care of his legal shit.

Personally I think he has moved on from Nate at this point and think many fans have also.

His plan is to fight Khabib unless out of the darkness Floyd actually steps on the cage. Which once again you can't blame Conor for taking that fight because the payout will trump all other fights in the cage by a mile.

It's pretty much this.

He is just waiting for the biggest payday potential and taking care of his legal shit.

Personally I think he has moved on from Nate at this point and think many fans have also.

His plan is to fight Khabib unless out of the darkness Floyd actually steps on the cage. Which once again you can't blame Conor for taking that fight because the payout will trump all other fights in the cage by a mile.
I personally, and I'm sure every other MMA fan does also, hope that he mans up and takes the Khabib fight. That would be insane.

Maybe he has gone back to mending people’s toilets or claiming welfare like he used to?

WHat is happening?

Is he retired?

Will he ever return?

WTF is going on? He is in his prime

we need more of this:

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif
It's truly incredible just how much the haters miss him...

Legit questions untill the GIF, which made you come across as a troll/hater. Sad.
Lol getting all upset over a picture of connor getting punched makes you come across as a sensitive dick rider

I bet when everyone made fun of you as a child you would tell them to talk to the hand and now when people make fun of you you just say "hater"

Well he’s got the legal stuff.
So he’s chillin and waiting.
He’s still an active ufc fighter.
Just been hanging out. I predict he fights before Christmas. In SOME capacity
LMAO.....Did you just say "he's an ACTIVE ufc fighter"?!!!!

Idk but ita funny how he was saying he was just getting started and would be bigger & wealthier than Floyd.

Floyd always fought 2x a year, & just a few months after his huge MayPac pay day.

Floyd is way richer than Conor will ever be & he has way more competitive heart than Conor
That's factually incorrect.

He "retired" after the Hatton fight and didn't fight for all of 2008.
He fought once in 2009.
He fought once in 2010.
He fought once in 2011.
And he fought once in 2012.

McGregor has copied almost everything Mayweather has ever done, so why wouldn't he start fighting once a year against stylistically easy matchups and/or fighters who are too green or past their prime? He's waiting for the contenders to kill themselves off; he did the same thing for Featherweights and once his bad matchups there lost he had an excuse to not fight them.

I think the training partners, pics and vids on conor’s instagram is a pretty obvious indictator of his next move.

He's been going back and forth with the UFC negotiating his new contract post Mayweather. I'm sure its a doozie. However, since the Khabib thimg happened he's willing to come to terms to fight. He also has legal issues but all that matters is what the comission will do. If the comission does nothing I expect to see him fight Khabib by the end of the year

"He’s still an active ufc fighter."

Yair was a more active UFC fighter than Conor and was cut for refusing fights. Conor is still on the roster, but has enough clout to be coddled by the UFC while being very INactive.

Changing the subject a bit, I saw a thread earlier today that said someone had "heard" that Yair had been picked back up by the UFC. True? Any news? I think Yair is a good marketable fighter for the UFC (or some Org.) in Mexico with a lot of potential.

it is one of the more ironic twists in mma history that his biggest detractors are calling for him to fight, whereas his biggest fans seem perfectly content if he never fights again as long...as he stays in the headlines in other ways.

while i'm sure you think that says something about his detractors, i would argue it says a lot more about his fans....

Last edited:
Back