Connor situation

I hope you're wrong

I'm not....

Well, the only place I could be wrong is that he's not even negotiating to fight anyone. If he is? It's to set up a Nate Diaz trilogy....Then win or lose he will retire and never fight in MMA again...

This is what I predicted since he decided to fight Floyd.....And it's exactly what's going to happen.

Maybe like someone mentioned if rda wins it all but I still highly doubt even then he would return. Let's be honest here no one in the UFC brings value besides conor and for him to come back and carry promotion for the whole UFC and his opponent who would rather conor do all the work whiles they get paid is ridiculous. Some say Gsp has the most value but it's not proven at this time fighting on one of the most stacked cards of all time isn't proof Gsp still has value either and conor ain't getting paid 20 million so what's the point of returning for his fans who are gonna love him regardless?

WHat is happening?

Is he retired?

Will he ever return?

WTF is going on? He is in his prime

we need more of this:

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

He’s doing the same thing he did against Diaz. Dragging his feet to practice as much as he can against his weakness. To bad it won’t matter and he will get suplexed into the basement of the arena.

it is one of the more ironic twists in mma history that his biggest detractors are calling for him to fight, whereas his biggest fans seem perfectly content if he never fights again as long...as he stays in the headlines in other ways.

while i'm sure you think that says something about his detractors, i would argue it says a lot more about his fans....
Cool..... But that's just something you made up in your head so not really relevant to real life.

But by all means pat yourself on the back for your deep thought process.
<seedat>

Last edited:
Cool..... But that's just something you made up in your head so not really relevant to real life.

But by all mean pat yourself on the back for your deep thought process.
<seedat>
You said the haters miss him. I agreed with you. If you don’t like your statement, don’t make it next time.

Lmfao he dosent spar. We all have gotten to roll with him a little but no pads or anything crazy.

Right well i read on Sherdog that he's hopeless at BJJ so I'm sure you do flying arm bars on him within 10 seconds!

Right well i read on Sherdog that he's hopeless at BJJ so I'm sure you do flying arm bars on him within 10 seconds!
It’s honestly hard to tell. Like it’s drills and specific stuff. But I can say he’s def above purple belt.

He’s waiting for a matchup that can pay him his worth which is honestly exactly what he should be doing.

Maybe like someone mentioned if rda wins it all but I still highly doubt even then he would return. Let's be honest here no one in the UFC brings value besides conor and for him to come back and carry promotion for the whole UFC and his opponent who would rather conor do all the work whiles they get paid is ridiculous. Some say Gsp has the most value but it's not proven at this time fighting on one of the most stacked cards of all time isn't proof Gsp still has value either and conor ain't getting paid 20 million so what's the point of returning for his fans who are gonna love him regardless?
You realize how stupid the statement " no one in the UFC brings value besides Conor" is? He needs to fight other fighters...I know some of his fans would pay to see him shadowbox for 3 rounds, but he certainly needs an opponent and the quality of that opponent absolutely matters. Do you think if he was still fighting no names he'd be a draw? Are his fans so fucking stupid that he could fight twice a year against nobodies and he'd still draw? He would fade faster than he already has.

Back