Where’s the Vicente Luque threads?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Guy is just 26 years old, improving every fight, finished his last 6 wins, with just one decision loss in there and has been must see tv, yet hardly anyone is mentioning him.

Meanwhile scrubs like Plastic Mike Perry and flabby ass McKenzie Derp are somehow hot topics. Does Luque need some neck and eyebrow tats? Does he need to dump his chick on social media, or miss weight cuts to get noticed? What does it take these days?

<{vega}>

He needs to dump a chick with neck tats, right on to Mackenzie Dern's flabby ass.

Seriously though, the Dern booty is thick, not flabby. Take that advice from a guy who knows flabby arses and has a Dern Avi.

He’s got to insult an entire country in his next octagon interview IMO

In all seriousness I like what this guy brings to the octagon. Will definitely be following his next fights.

Why do you care if another man is getting noticed?

He needs to dump a chick with neck tats, right on to Mackenzie Dern's flabby ass.

Seriously though, the Dern booty is thick, not flabby. Take that advice from a guy who knows flabby arses and has a Dern Avi.
You virgins need to get out more lol

Dude has exceeded all my expectations. Wasn’t expecting much from him after TUF, and rarely does the UFC sign someone after losing their fight at the finale that wasn’t part of the finals.

Dude is a consistent finisher too, I am also a little surprised that he doesn’t get much love on here. Guess you need a schtick these days to stand out

This is near and dear to my heart - one, because I have been a fan of Luque's since TUF; and two, because I had the good fortune to get to talk to him before this fight for the front page article.

He is legit a super nice dude. A sweetheart, but a killer in the cage. The combination reminds me a bit of Shogun, which gives me hope that he can break through as a star, even without the trash talk, if he just keeps winning.

Guy is just 26 years old, improving every fight, finished his last 6 wins, with just one decision loss in there and has been must see tv, yet hardly anyone is mentioning him.

Meanwhile scrubs like Plastic Mike Perry and flabby ass McKenzie Derp are somehow hot topics. Does Luque need some neck and eyebrow tats? Does he need to dump his chick on social media, or miss weight cuts to get noticed? What does it take these days?

<{vega}>
It takes a dolly throw to get into your av.
<WellThere>

But seriously, if he keeps finishing ppl and doesn't start trash talking, I can be a fan.

This is near and dear to my heart - one, because I have been a fan of Luque's since TUF; and two, because I had the good fortune to get to talk to him before this fight for the front page article.

He is legit a super nice dude. A sweetheart, but a killer in the cage. The combination reminds me a bit of Shogun, which gives me hope that he can break through as a star, even without the trash talk, if he just keeps winning.
Lol, he reminds me of Shogun an awful lot aswell even though they don't look alike at all.

Pretty stocked about this guy, he's a finisher and his personnality seems easy to root for. His english skills are fucking neat aswell

Sadly, I don't think most of Sherdog paid attention to the Chile card, and Luque didn't have the benefit of main-eventing against a big name to counteract that, the way someone like Till did.

He's one of the best prospects at WW and, despite that, probably won't be noticed until he's ranked and gets a main event against someone in the top 10, much like Whittaker during his contender run at MW.

Probably because he already has 6 losses.

Now that he is on a row people will talk about him, but it's much easier to get noticed when you are undefeated like those you have mentioned.

We had discussed this fight a few months back, and I remember saying that it would likely be competitive, as Vicente was the more versatile striker but Chad had the more refined boxing. Vicente really impressed me with that finish. He deserves a top 10 opponent.

I was disappointed he didn't beat the boring Leon Edwards, hopefully he gets a ranked opponent next time out

yeah he looks like a beast. i thought that canadian guy would the one with the striking/power advantage.

him and taleb are so fucking underrated
it's a travesty that they are not even ranked. he would destroy alot ot the fighters in the top 15. he beats magny, masvidal comfortably.

You just started it man...

Back