Where’s the Vicente Luque threads?

Really impressed by Luque. Quickly becoming one of my favorite fighters. He does remind me a bit of Shogun

Last edited:
Guy is just 26 years old, improving every fight, finished his last 6 wins, with just one decision loss in there and has been must see tv, yet hardly anyone is mentioning him.

Meanwhile scrubs like Plastic Mike Perry and flabby ass McKenzie Derp are somehow hot topics. Does Luque need some neck and eyebrow tats? Does he need to dump his chick on social media, or miss weight cuts to get noticed? What does it take these days?

<{vega}>

He's not being talked about for the same reason why there is a picture of Conor throwing dolly on your avatar.

Controversy and drama attracts retarded MMA fans, even when there is nothing really funny about it

Talented fighter. His 13-6 record does not represent his level of talent.

Sadly, I don't think most of Sherdog paid attention to the Chile card, and Luque didn't have the benefit of main-eventing against a big name to counteract that, the way someone like Till did.

He's one of the best prospects at WW and, despite that, probably won't be noticed until he's ranked and gets a main event against someone in the top 10, much like Whittaker during his contender run at MW.

Book him vs Masvidal for Russia card

him and taleb are so fucking underrated
it's a travesty that they are not even ranked. he would destroy alot ot the fighters in the top 15. he beats magny, masvidal comfortably.
Luque/Taleb is a great fight to make.

Luque's hooks are just magnificent. He knocked out Chad with a really short, swift and unexpected one. They where also instrumental in beating Belal Muhammed and Niko. Its rare that you see an MMA fighter with a refined strike like that.

He's not being talked about for the same reason why there is a picture of Conor throwing dolly on your avatar.

Controversy and drama attracts retarded MMA fans, even when there is nothing really funny about it
Well I am talking about him, and a lot of other guys who fly under the radar. As for my avatar, it’s obviously meant to poke fun at mma’s biggest clown.

Yeah he was a big standout for me from the Chilli card hope he earned a big top 15 fight next.

Another under appreciated fighter there is Poliana Bothelho is the real ufc sw talent from Brazil she ko dern in a minute, and probably destroys anyone outside of the top ten right now. 6tko/ko in 8 fights.

Probably because he already has 6 losses.

Yep, and it's deceptive. He debuted as a pro at 17 and three of those losses were before he was even 21. He learned on the job. In the last four years his only losses are by decision to guys who were able to take him down and keep him there for at least two out of three rounds.

Because this is the internet... Shitting on a fighter ( Usman ) will always be over a positive thread about an improving fighter...

Good fighter and a fun fighter

Hope he keeps bringing it and people recognize

Don't think he ever makes it to the top but the UFC needs guys like him who you can throw on a prelim or a fight pass card and know that he's gonna put on a banger of a match

I'm guessing he doesn't get love because despite having 6 finishes in his last 7 fights, he also lost decisions to Leon Edwards and Michael Graves in the UFC and has 6 total losses.

Also, he's the "Silent Assassin"...doesn't talk enough.

I approve of this thread! War Silent Assassin!

images

PastImperturbableAsiantrumpetfish-max-1mb.gif

images

Back