We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
What are DC's chances against Stipe?

Stipe by decision?
Stipe by TKO/KO?
DC by decision?

Jones is the hardest fight for ANYONE imo

Other than catching him with something and KO'ing him, bare in mind he has a solid chin, he's probably better than you everywhere.

I like DC's chances against Stipe and I think he'll do well early, but I think he gets KO'ed in the later rounds. He's going into this fight a lot heavier and he's gonna have to use his speed and wrestling all the time, so I think he'll gas out around the 4th.

Based on historical fact it would be Jones ....no question.

And I really really dislike Jones

Jones has WAY more weapons overall, and may be the only guy in the UFC who can outwrestle DC.

Stipe has more KO power though.

pre-USADA Jones was like a final boss. I can't really think of any other fighter on the roster (besides possibly Cain, and that would never happen) who would actually beat Cormier.

Juiced Jones gets kod by usada

Natural Jones, who fucking knows? (or cares the guy is a cheater)

Jones' eyepokes are next level.

DC will win by decision against Stipe.

He will get inside, get him down and out wrestle him. Also may out strike him. Success was not there for him in these areas against Jones.

Nobody currently fighting that Jones couldn't beat. If he didn't fuck up, he probably would have tested the waters at hw

At this point it would definitely be Jones, for the psychological factor of being beaten twice (worse the second time) alone.

DC most likely truly believes he's better than Stipe going in, he might be wrong, but he believes it to be true.

There's no way DC can go into a potential future Jones fight believing he's better. He knows he's worse everywhere, and he knows it will take a minor miracle for him to win. That makes a huge difference.

Its weird to try to compare these guys because Stipe, DC, and Bones are three of the best fighters I've ever seen. I'm not saying they are the 3 top, there are others like GSP, Anderson, etc. but all three of them are nightmares to fight.

Jones

Stipe will struggle with DC's deceptive quickness

I fucking told you the new AV was bad juju. Look what happened now. You'd never have gotten carded if you still had the old GOAT AV.

Jones, no question about it. Any guy that fights jones has to deal with his skillset AND his insane reach. that's why i think Stipe could win against DC if he uses his reach to keep DC away from him to avoid his dirty boxing and wrestling.

Jones is not just one of the greatest fighters to ever walk the earth but also a bad stylistic matchup for DC

If Miocic doesn't brutalize DC with nothing but a jab, I will be deaf to any talk of him being a GOAT contender. He already doesn't meet my basic requirement of 13-0 consecutive win streak (based on GSP as the standard for GOAT contender).

DC only lasted as long as he did against Jon Jones because Jon Jones has piss poor boxing. The jab was there for Jon Jones, and it will be there for Stipe Miocic. DC better be looking like a bloody mess by either the end of Round 1 or Round 2.

This fight shouldn't go past Round 3 for Stipe.

Jones is probably the best fighter we have seen. Obviously he's untested at heavyweight, but I believe he would have been dominant there as well.

Back