Will you watch Nunes vs Pennington?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Or will you stop watching after the co main event of the evening?

yes, and I cant imagine why anyone in the states would pay for the event and not watch the main event

I like Pennington, my fav at W135, good attitude, works hard, somehow manages to get wins despite underdog status, i don't think she'll beat Nunes, but i hope she will.

I will be done with the card once the main event rolls out.

I need my girls to at least be fuckable to watch. As far as being a fight fan, i will have my fight needs filled by then.

Or will you stop watching after the co main event of the evening?
I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and watch the first round.

If there’s no finish in round 1 then I’ll tune out and catch an extra 20 minutes of sleep

I'll watch the first round in case Nunes gets a knockout but if its a shitshow i'll turn it off after that.

in my free stream? I think yes. would I pay for the ppv if I were american? nope

To be honest I'm not watching another Nunes or Cyborg fight until they fight each other .. Snooze fest and the real banger is them vs. Each other

same goes for MM .. i might watch cejudo II but after that I'm done fucking with him till he gets a real challenge

Yes, but on Sunday afternoon through warez.

YOU all dont have to watch it, this card is for the Brazilians

To be honest I'm not watching another Nunes or Cyborg fight until they fight each other .. Snooze fest and the real banger is them vs. Each other

same goes for MM .. i might watch cejudo II but after that I'm done fucking with him till he gets a real challenge
Or Benavidez 3

Of course i will watch.

Pennington has earned the shot and it'll be good to see if she is up for the challenge.

I have nothing wrong with WMMA I just can't be expected to want to pay for it as a headliner. I actually like watching top women fight.

Or Benavidez 3

personally ill pass on that one too .. Makes me sick that we'll look back and wonder what MM could have done in his prime against a TJ or Cody etc ..

Flyweight is dead .. Gotta give some love to cejudo .. He looked good and improved greatly

Back