Will you watch Nunes vs Pennington?

Of course

I think Pennington will do much better than most ppl think

No. Zero shits given to either.

Then why is Nunes and Pennington not fighting male 135ers?

For the same reason TJ and Cody are not fighting Stipe = It would be unfair to TJ and Cody. Do you still watch male BWs fighting? If you do, then you should have no problem watching Nunes and Pennington too.

yea nunes is one of the few wmma fighters worth watching

Turning it off after Jacare/Gas. I actually like Amanda Nunes but Pennington can easily make this boring so I'll see what happens the morning after.

If its MMA I'll watch it. Nunes and Pennington I might not watch live, but will watch eventually.

Yes. Vitor/Machida, Jacare/Gastelum & Mackenzie dern is on the card aswell

there is no difference between wmma and mma...thats why its called mma and not mmma (mens mma)
So if you watch the NBA that means you watch the WNBA? You watch the NHL so you watch women's hockey? You watch soccer you watch women's soccer? Etc etc
No no no hard nos across the board buddy

I'll stream it, I can't believe the UFC have the audacity to even conceive the thought that Pennington vs Nunes is worth paying $50-$60 for. I'm more looking forward to seeing Derns trunk jiggle.

Sure... The PPV isn't bad. Plus Pennington might be some competition... for a minute.

I will be done with the card once the main event rolls out.

I need my girls to at least be fuckable to watch. As far as being a fight fan, i will have my fight needs filled by then.
Standing ovation for the honest answer!

I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and watch the first round.

If there’s no finish in round 1 then I’ll tune out and catch an extra 20 minutes of sleep
You'll probably be hooked by the end of the first round, but nice answer anyway.

Or will you stop watching after the co main event of the evening?
I'll watch. Why not. But it won't be MY main event. It'll be number 3 or 4. But I'll still watch. Amanda is worth watching even when she's fighting a can. She's a highly-skilled fighter.

Back