Will you watch Nunes vs Pennington?

Everyone is gonna watch. How else will they know what to bitch about?

Or will you stop watching after the co main event of the evening?
R u a true UFC/mma fan or not? Or just some dude who started watching UFC just because of Conor and then watch main cards only or probably just co main and main events?

I'm unsure about buying the ppv at this point. However, if I do buy it I'll for sure watch all the fights.

Not sure I'm buying the card, but it sounds retarded to pay for a card and not watch the main event. Worst case scenario you watch Nunes beat the crap out of Pennington. You paid, might as well watch that.

Nope, it's perfect, last fight so I can go to bed early.

I mean if you're gonna order the card you might as well. That being said I'm not ordering that card

I will be done with the card once the main event rolls out.

I need my girls to at least be fuckable to watch. As far as being a fight fan, i will have my fight needs filled by then.
I feel sorry for you, paint drying must entertain you.

Nah, skipping the card. Will feel bad about missing Jacare vs Kelvin but beyond that I'm indifferent.

I will be done with the card once the main event rolls out.

I need my girls to at least be fuckable to watch. As far as being a fight fan, i will have my fight needs filled by then.

Pennington is alright in certain lights. Probably need a few drinks to help though.

I won't watch this event at all, beacuse they placed Dern at ppv card. I think it's joke.

I feel sorry for you, paint drying must entertain you.
I'm deciding to go do something ELSE at that time, after having already watched 4 hours of fights on that night, yet I'm the one that watches paint.

Did you eat paint chips as a child, since it's your segway?

Well, I usually watch events on Sunday morning, which enables my bank account to remain a little fatter and me to skip right past the shit fights I don't want to watch (FLW and any WMMA being the primary culprits) so...

Probably not - not even sure if I'll watch that card life but I sure as hell won't stay up till 6 or whatever it ends up being for WMMA.

Back