Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Criminal vs Criminal - who is realler?

maxresdefault.jpg

jonesjumpsuit.jpg

JJ is promising to roid and coke himself out of the cage and fade into bolivian

Last edited:
He isn't too bright. I guess he just thinks that his hands have progressed since that fight, but Gus' haven't at all?

<36>

Cant believe JJ wrecked his career like this. The greatest fighter to ever live and he cant even compete.

Jones going on a USADA vacation, Gus fights once a year.

I can't be arsed to have an opinion.

Sadly, Jones will get off light. He will return and continue to dominate as long as he can pass a drug test.

Didn't Gus outwrestle Jones too tho?

I'm not even much of a Gus fan, but he would have beaten a clean Jones.

True.

Can't beat someone that's never going to fight again.

Well first off I think Gus did beat Jones, while Jones was using steroids, second of all at this point Gus doesn't need to beat Jones, Jones beat himself. So from my perspective this shit is completely irrelevant.

gus beat up a woman in front of her BF slamming her on the ground repeatedly on a dock.

jones hit a pregnant woman with his car, fled the scene, returned for his cash and left the weed then fled again.

certainly two class acts.

Someone fill me in, why did Jones aggressively respond like that? Did Gus say anything else besides saying beating Jones would be bigger than the belt?

Just asking, because Jones sounds like he's super offended, like there was something else said that I missed.

gus beat up a woman in front of her BF slamming her on the ground repeatedly on a dock.

jones hit a pregnant woman with his car, fled the scene, returned for his cash and left the weed then fled again.

certainly two class acts.

The difference is that Gus seems to have learned from his past and has stayed out of trouble since.

He was 15 at the time. Who knows what kind of upbringing and mentors he had?

Jones is an adult and still doing stupid stuff.

The only reason why I don't mind this idiot talking is that it could set up this matchup in his return.

Back