There is no evidence what so ever that Conor McGregor is on any drugs.

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have seen over 100 times that Conor McGregor's bus attack and demeanor is because he is on cocaine. He is one of the most heavily drug tested fighters and has never came close to testing for it and there is no video evidence or legitimate first hand accounts that he has ever consumed it.

Given the age of social media and how McGregor can't leave his porch without paparazzi he would have been filmed with it or at least talking about how great it is. In conclusion, Conor McGregor is not on cocaine.

But there is video evidence of him acting like he's on drugs...

Last edited:
Isn't it kind of worse if he acts like that sober?

HE THREW A HANDTRUCK AT A BUS. SOBER PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT. WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS.

I would guess less than 10% of all cocaine accusations come from people who have actually done a significant amount a significant number of times.

He's just a wild motherfucker, and him doing blow would be more of an effect than a cause.

cIyWwOZ.gif

The man does coke. High quality, Colombian coke.

It's cool, I don't judge as long as he doesn't fight high. But when he acts coked out like a fucking cokehead, expect the Sherdog machine to call homie out.

Question for the TS, have you even done rails of coke? Do you know, personally, what it does to your demeanor? I think you have not and do not, or you wouldn't be so naive to have made this thread. Also, coke is only banned during fight week. Pretty sure a fighter can coke it up, when they have no scheduled fight. Like Conor.

Stop cutting conor Yay with caffeine pills. Got him doing the most. Keep it thorough

Why the fuck would anyone watch that video 100 times?

Either a serious Conor nuthugger or you're a troll. Either way, shit thread. Dude loves cocaine

A lot of folks see someone behaving wild, energetic, and hyper, and they automatically think, "Hurr he must be on drugs." But those people are being silly and short sighted.

Having a crazier or more eccentric personality than most isn't evidence of being on drugs, morons. Grow a brain and broaden your perception a little.

1) When's the last time Conor was even tested?
2) They don't even test for cocaine out-of-competition

Back