There is no evidence what so ever that Conor McGregor is on any drugs.

I have seen over 100 times that Conor McGregor's bus attack and demeanor is because he is on cocaine. He is one of the most heavily drug tested fighters and has never came close to testing for it and there is no video evidence or legitimate first hand accounts that he has ever consumed it.

Given the age of social media and how McGregor can't leave his porch without paparazzi he would have been filmed with it or at least talking about how great it is. In conclusion, Conor McGregor is not on cocaine.

lack of evidence is not evidence of lack. It should be the default assumption in this case though (like, officially/legally...think whatever you want).

giphy.gif

HE THREW A HANDTRUCK AT A BUS. SOBER PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT. WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS.

I mean, this post is clearly a troll post, but I still feel obligated to point out that people in general make bad decisions sometimes. Also mental illness exists. Not saying conor has 1 (who even gives a fuck if I think he does ? lol)

He definitely, without any doubt, does cocaine.

HE THREW A HANDTRUCK AT A BUS. SOBER PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT. WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS.
Of course they do. Is your argument that anyone that has ever done something like this has been on drugs? That's ridiculous.

I would guess less than 10% of all cocaine accusations come from people who have actually done a significant amount a significant number of times.

He's just a wild motherfucker, and him doing blow would be more of an effect than a cause.

Why would we need to have done it "a significant number of times"?

The guy has displayed enough weird behavior to pass judgement, even if we aren't wizened old drug Yodas like you.

I have seen over 100 times that Conor McGregor's bus attack and demeanor is because he is on cocaine. He is one of the most heavily drug tested fighters and has never came close to testing for it and there is no video evidence or legitimate first hand accounts that he has ever consumed it.

Given the age of social media and how McGregor can't leave his porch without paparazzi he would have been filmed with it or at least talking about how great it is. In conclusion, Conor McGregor is not on cocaine.
They do not test for coke out of competition, it stays in your system for two days. So he can do all the cocaine he wants other than fight week and he’ll be fine

I mean, this post is clearly a troll post, but I still feel obligated to point out that people in general make bad decisions sometimes. Also mental illness exists. Not saying conor has 1 (who even gives a fuck if I think he does ? lol)

You use the term "lol" non-ironically.

He is one of the most heavily drug tested fighters

LOL!

Heavily drug tested = Heavily protected

There is NOT one agency in America or elsewhere that cannot be persuaded in the interest of making more money for all.

FBI, CIA, even our Courts have been shown to be guilty of corruption.

REALITY!

Conor runs every game, including the drug game. And when you run the drug game, you do coke.

well its not tested for out of competition, so he's free to take as much as he likes if hes not fighting.

that said, I think he shows all the classic signs of Adhd, and certain degrees of spectrum related stuff, rather than coke..

Back