There is no evidence what so ever that Conor McGregor is on any drugs.

I doubt he was on drugs during the bus attack (just because it implies he was on drugs when he called his mates to fly to New York, kept taking it on the flight, and then kept taking it when he got there) but he definitely uses.

Coke isn't uncommon among guys Conor's age in Ireland, he also travels with two known drug dealers everywhere.

"I don't do drugs, but good coke is good coke"

That is a pretty bold claim TS.
Wouldn't believe it in the slightest.
If that is what you truly believe that, you are retarded.

Question for the TS, have you even done rails of coke? Do you know, personally, what it does to your demeanor? I think you have not and do not, or you wouldn't be so naive to have made this thread. Also, coke is only banned during fight week. Pretty sure a fighter can coke it up, when they have no scheduled fight. Like Conor.

So tell us how it is Drug Master!

Go back and watch this press conference. Dude was tweaking hard.

9MikLT9.gif

I have seen over 100 times that Conor McGregor's bus attack and demeanor is because he is on cocaine. He is one of the most heavily drug tested fighters and has never came close to testing for it and there is no video evidence or legitimate first hand accounts that he has ever consumed it.

Given the age of social media and how McGregor can't leave his porch without paparazzi he would have been filmed with it or at least talking about how great it is. In conclusion, Conor McGregor is not on cocaine.
Pretty sure the whippits episode can be used as evidence.

This shit mildly disgusts me for some reason. I don't even find it funny, just "ugh..."

Drugs or not, the best thing he could do is check in to rehab. He should at least be smart enough to blame drugs.

I have seen over 100 times that Conor McGregor's bus attack and demeanor is because he is on cocaine. He is one of the most heavily drug tested fighters and has never came close to testing for it and there is no video evidence or legitimate first hand accounts that he has ever consumed it.

Given the age of social media and how McGregor can't leave his porch without paparazzi he would have been filmed with it or at least talking about how great it is. In conclusion, Conor McGregor is not on cocaine.
First of all, they don't test for cocaine or other recreational drugs outside of competition. Secondly, if he wasn't on drugs when he attack the bus, it's even worse, tbh. If Conor was under the influence of some kind of drug, he could use that to try to excuse his behavior.

It looks worse for Conor if he wasn't on drugs.
Also sports athletes in their 20s with millions of dollars have a track record of doing tremendous amounts of drugs. It's pretty much a guarantee 99% of the time.

I would guess less than 10% of all cocaine accusations come from people who have actually done a significant amount a significant number of times.

He's just a wild motherfucker, and him doing blow would be more of an effect than a cause.

Lol right? Why he gotta be on coke? He could just be pissed that some Russians punked his brother,and he got FU money to fly over there with a mob and make a scene. I'm pretty sure he sniffs coke, coming from the <10%, but I don't think he needs it to throw shit at a bus or jump into a ring and push a ref.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't on coke

Like legitimately shocked

A lot of folks see someone behaving wild, energetic, and hyper, and they automatically think, "Hurr he must be on drugs." But those people are being silly and short sighted.

Having a crazier or more eccentric personality than most isn't evidence of being on drugs, morons. Grow a brain and broaden your perception a little.
Sure, but the thing is that he is not acting like that all the time. When you see someone act the way Conor did when he attacked the bus, and there isn't a history of that kind of behavior, it sends up warning flags.

Sure, Conor has a history of trying to stir things up, but this was on a totally different level. If he just wanted to create buzz for a potential fight, he could have just shouted or banged on the buss with his firsts, that would have been enough. Instead he chose to throw a trolley against one of the windows, sending glass flying everywhere, injuring people.

You're retarded.

Cokeheads become cokeheads specifically because it leaves your system after 24-48 hours.

That's why it's the drug of choice for celebrities, construction workers, military, and high end executives.

Jon jones admitted to using coke regularly, yet only popped hot for it once, and only for trace metabolites.

He was drug tested upon his Street and nothing showed up

Have you ever done coke?
Yes, and I don't think the bus attack is any sort of proof or telltale sign. McGregor was over the top before all this. Everyone just thinks this because of what Dana said and because of jon Jones.

Back