Gustafsson punches lighter than Bisping...

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
There is one of the reasons he will never take a fight in hw división

Those machines are legit...

Texeira wouldnt even flinch from a bisping hail mary. Gustaffson starched him.

Texeira wouldnt even flinch from a bisping hail mary. Gustaffson starched him.

It was accumulation that did Teixeira in. Same way that Bisping fights.

I believe Teixeira got poked in the eye too.

im still waiting for one of those machines to have a punch back feature!!! LOL

With power like that he will not even have a chance against guys like DC and Jones

In terms of his striking Gus is a volume puncher like Holloway, he just keeps coming and in a world that DC and the other guy that likes to crash into pregnant women because he was most probably injecting his steroids whilst driving and holding a line of coke in the other didn't exist he would most likely be a worthy champion.

So bisping can knock out texeira?

My point is it was kinda a bad fight to use as an argument since the way that Gus won against Teixeira, is the same way that Bisping wins most his fights.

But to answer your question since it's a discussion about power, if Bisping hit Teixeira as many times as Gus did and with the same shots, yes he could knock him out.

I really don't want to hear Gustafsson complaining about holding up the division or him getting a title shot.

He received his gifted title shot after Rumble bashed his head in.

According to DC: Gus, like Jones doesn't have much power in his hands.

Nasty knees though.

My point is it was kinda a bad fight to use as an argument since the way that Gus won against Teixeira, is the same way that Bisping wins most his fights.

But to answer your question since it's a discussion about power, if Bisping hit Teixeira as many times as Gus did and with the same shots, yes he could knock him out.
My point is, while bisping hits harder on some machine thing, there is no way he knocks texeira out at any point of his career, even if he landed double the shots gus did.

According to the machine, Max hits harder than Gus

The thing is, bisping simply cant do that.
Of course not, but the topic of this thread is Gustafsson power. I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping had more or at least close power. Gustafsson isn't by any means a power puncher.

Back