Gustafsson punches lighter than Bisping...

I remember Mike Perry and Al Iaquinta trash talking back and forth about their scores at last years athlete retreat. So pointless....

18 wins, 11 by KO/TKO, clearly Gus lacks finishing power... TS achieves discrediting himself instead of the fighter he clearly doesn’t like.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Why doesnt your girl joanna knock her opponents out then?

How is Joanna my girl?

She doesn't knock girls out because she doesn't have the power in her accumulation and has been fighting the best in her division from jump street who have good chins. It's also 115lbs division where koes will happen less due to size.

Anything else?

Even at Super Heavy weight Gus has pillow fists.

<DCWhoa>

im surprised they can take that "toy" so seriously i mean Holloway having comparable numbers to a HW puncher?? right...

Screw Bisping, Ortega roasted him. Poor Gus. He is looking seriously out of shape too.
#ThanksForHavingAKid

I wanna see Rumble hit that thing

A well placed jab is plenty enough to shut the lights off. Ko's come from shots you don't see or getting countered clean with all your momentum coming forward. Throwing those crazy hail Mary punches DC and Pat threw from way outside are 50 times more likely to get you ko'd in a real fight than to produce an actual ko. Not only are those machines notoriously inaccurate, the numbers are almost completely pointless in a real fight.

Unless glover lands takedowns he wouldn't beat Bisping

So GSP can drop Bisping and Gastelum can KO him, but Teixeira cant? Sounds legit.

Its funny how underrated Teixeira became just because Gus showed in their fight he is just on another level and has always been. The perfect example of that is that in his next fight Glover was hilariously considered an underdog against Cirkunov, because so many people thought Glover is done just because he had nothing on Gus. Then Glover went and exposed Cirkunov easily like I expected. There are many levels inside top10 at LHW and a lot of people have been clueless for years on them.

Yes, Glover is likely not in his prime anymore and is getting slower, but he might still be favorite over anyone in the division except Gus and DC. He hasnt declined that much, at least there are no proof of that.

Those machines measure the 'power' of the punch by the speed the bag hits a sensor after it swings up. They have a sweet spot on them which will dramatically increase the 'power.' If you hit the right spot you can slap it and have higher numbers than a punch. The UFC have gone full retard in recent years and this is just another example of that.

So bisping can knock out texeira?

Always cracks me up when couch potatoes talk shit on a fighters “power” technique plays into it. Both Gus and Bisping refuse to sit down on their punches if you actually think if men their size sit in the pocket plant and then swing hard they arent capable of starching anyone...

Then you are a retarded drizzle of spastic drool.

Some of the people on Sherdog are the stupidist goddamn people I have ever seen post before.

Go train for one or two sessions you fat phucks and learn something.

Bisping hits the machine harder than the style of fighting he uses.

Bisping style is:

Turn the beat around
Love to hear percussion

So GSP can drop Bisping and Gastelum can KO him, but Teixeira cant? Sounds legit.

Its funny how underrated Teixeira became just because Gus showed in their fight he is just on another level and has always been. The perfect example of that is that in his next fight Glover was hilariously considered an underdog against Cirkunov, because so many people thought Glover is done just because he had nothing on Gus. Then Glover went and exposed Cirkunov easily like I expected. There are many levels inside top10 at LHW and a lot of people have been clueless for years on them.

Yes, Glover is likely not in his prime anymore and is getting slower, but he might still be favorite over anyone in the division except Gus and DC. He hasnt declined that much, at least there are no proof of that.
Glovers striking is trash

Always has been

Always cracks me up when couch potatoes talk shit on a fighters “power” technique plays into it. Both Gus and Bisping refuse to sit down on their punches if you actually think if men their size sit in the pocket plant and then swing hard they arent capable of starching anyone...

Some of the people on Sherdog are the stupidist goddamn people I have ever seen post before.

Is this directed at me or with me?

so do you agree with me or .....??

There is one of the reasons he will never take a fight in hw división

Anyone using that punching machine to gage someone power is dumb. It's all about technique with them machines, just like arm wrestling. I can get 990-998 just about every time. I get less when I try put everything in to it, knowing I hit it harder. It's were and how you hit it.

Back