Khabib's first defense? favorable match up again? dana protecting khabib time?

BALLERSTATUSMCG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lets say hypothetically.... khabib becomes undisputed LW champ in April

i'm pulling for Tony... and i also believe Khabib is being protected with match ups that favor him...

who do you want to see khabib defend his belt against first?

i for one believe Gaethje or Lee should fight for the belt next after they both win their fights...

I see alvarez & mcgregor getting ragdolled by khabib personally....

He'll defend against Artem in Russia. That's why Artem is on the NY Card, to build the rivalry! The Eagle vs The Hammer.

488682534-artem-lobov-of-ireland-poses-for-a-portrait-gettyimages.jpg

They’ll feed him the easiest most protected matchup they can give him, Conor

They'll keep Lee away from Khabib for as long as possible.

I only believe that he is protected if they offer him Conor

Conor in Russia would be the most logical choice , if not then Alveraz would be the second best choice sadly.

Iaquinta via TKO

Khabib vs Iaquinta 2 via - Submission( Danher leg locks)

If Lee manages to talk himself into a title shot with Khabib if Khabib wins the belt, I don't think he wins against Khabib. For that to even happen, he needs to not get his legs and head kicked off by Barboza.

If Khabib wins the belt then he will most likely defend, which means he should be fighting the top guys. That would mean there is no reason to cry. I don't see him flat out hiding like Conor "Iron Lady" Mcgregor.

Conor does what he wants. I don't think you understand the meaning of "feed him".

And his fans seem to love him even though he is no longer fighting. Conor fans seem to be fans of Conor and fight fans are fans of the sport.

If Lee manages to talk himself into a title shot with Khabib if Khabib wins the belt, I don't think he wins against Khabib. For that to even happen, he needs to not get his legs and head kicked off by Barboza.

If Khabib wins the belt then he will most likely defend, which means he should be fighting the top guys. That would mean there is no reason to cry. I don't see him flat out hiding like Conor "Iron Lady" Mcgregor.

Eddie needs to fight porier again before he gets a shot at the title

If Lee beats Barboza and finishes him, he may get the next title shot. If Lee gets beat, then maybe Alvarez. But could see Alvarez fighting Dustin next in a rematch, if Dustin beats Justin.. especially if Lee wins vs Barboza.

Back