Khabib's first defense? favorable match up again? dana protecting khabib time?

lets say hypothetically.... khabib becomes undisputed LW champ in April

i'm pulling for Tony... and i also believe Khabib is being protected with match ups that favor him...

who do you want to see khabib defend his belt against first?

i for one believe Gaethje or Lee should fight for the belt next after they both win their fights...

I see alvarez & mcgregor getting ragdolled by khabib personally....
Unless someone fucks Eddie up I don't know how you can justify Gaethje fighting before him for a title. Also I don't see what in Gaethje would ever lead u to believe he doesn't get mauled ? Lee I tend to rate lower than most here but he definitely has some interesting style tools that might trouble Khabib.

3 other interesting oponents could be GSP, Ortega or max moving into the class could be great.

Winner of Tony/Khabib hopefully fights Conor... it’s a win win for us all haters and fans of Conor

Doesn't matter, khabib will maul them all. He doesn't need protected.. Thats mcnugget.. Who's protected.

looking at your post history... you're just a butthurt aldo fan.. get over it dude

Lol. I have never actually viewed a card to watch Aldo specifically like I do with some other fighters. Nice attempt but just a bit short bud. Oh shit sorry, I bet the last part is what she said. Sorry if I brought up any hard feelings, lol.

lets say hypothetically.... khabib becomes undisputed LW champ in April

i'm pulling for Tony... and i also believe Khabib is being protected with match ups that favor him...

who do you want to see khabib defend his belt against first?

i for one believe Gaethje or Lee should fight for the belt next after they both win their fights...

I see alvarez & mcgregor getting ragdolled by khabib personally....
How can you call for Gaethjes title shot when Eddie just beat him

I would love that. I think Alvarez and Lee are khabib's worst matchups.
hmm, let's see. good striking, shit wrestling, shit subs.................. yeah, nightmare matchup

Khabib vs Gaethje would be fun af. I can see Gaethje getting ragdolled tho, as Khabib has solely focused on his wrestling and Gaethje has not used it

He'll defend against Artem in Russia. That's why Artem is on the NY Card, to build the rivalry! The Eagle vs The Hammer.

488682534-artem-lobov-of-ireland-poses-for-a-portrait-gettyimages.jpg
After this hotel confrontation thing debacle, this prediction is looking better and better.

I see Khabib mauling everyone in this weight class including Connor. I actually would like him to move up to 170. Woodley already said he wouldn’t want to fight him...so that’s the fight I want.

id say tony, poirer (if he wins), or eddie alvarez. lee, gaethje, or barboza are a step or two away from title contention. lees best win is chiesa which isnt all that great, gaethje is 1-1 in the ufc right now and will only be 2-1 if he beats poirer. and barboza just got mauled by khabib in his last fight.

Back