So punk is really 0-2 in fights...

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Funny that he actually did better in his UFC fight than his street fight. At least he got off a punch....lmao what a bum

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.wrest...lks-cm-punk-one-sided-shoot-fight-with-teddy/

Former WCW/TNA/Deep South Wrestling backstage personnel Bill Behrens recently did an in-depth interview with The Hannibal TV. During the conversation, Behrens detailed the infamous fight between CM Punk and Teddy Hart while they worked for TNA.

The incident occurred one night when multiple TNA personalities were out to dinner. Behrens said the so-called fight was really more of a one-sided scuffle with Hart getting the better of Punk. He said hardcore wrestling legend Sabu was the person who stepped in to calm Hart down.

"It was like a really bad UFC fight in that... all of a sudden to the left, there's a fight that has literally just started. From the very beginning, it was takedown by Teddy, Punk down, and Teddy's just destroying him," Behrens said. "I think Sabu was walking up with this, but regardless Sabu ran in and got Teddy to focus on him. He broke for Sabu, so Sabu did the save for Punk on that particular one."

Behrens said Punk didn't sustain any real damage in the dust-up. The altercation didn't last very long because others stepped in to diffuse the situation. Punk wasn't able to get a chance to fire back when the two of them were separated.

"The whole thing, if it lasted more than 20 seconds I'd be surprised. It was short, Punk had no offense and was just covering up," Behrens said. "He also wasn't badly scarred out of it either because Teddy was pulled off pretty quickly, it wasn't like it lasted a long time. But there was no chance, at least from what we were seeing, that Punk was going to get much of a comeback out of it."

Behrens was also asked if he thinks Punk will fight in the UFC again. Punk lost his MMA debut over a year ago to Mickey Gall by first-round submission, however he is believed to be fighting again at UFC 225 in June. The one-sided defeat has Behrens skeptical about whether Punk would ever be successful in MMA. He even mentioned Daniel Bryan as someone who he thinks would fare better in making the transition from professional wrestling to MMA.

Obviously. Punk is like a cuck for fighting: he loves being humiliated and will never stand a chance of winning. Fighting is movement, coordination and athleticism: Punk has none of any of those qualities, heck, he never even played sports as a kid and learned the natural balance and coordination that sports playing kids learn. Whenever we have a fighter that had no martial arts background, they without fail have a background like OSP, where they were athletes before. Punk has SQUAT!!

Last edited:
Punk has done pretty well for a guy who just talk shit on a mic.

Crazy.

Does this Teddy Hart guy have any kind of legitimate background in martial arts or amateur wrestling?

yeah, because a street fight in a restaurant (or outside a restaurant whatever, wasn't clear) is certainly indicitive of a professional fighter's in-cage ability. Maybe CM Punk didn't want to go to jail? Maybe he didn't want to fight with a co-worker and get fired?

This thread is so fucking stupid.

By this logic, Kimbo Slice is clearly the best Mixed Martial Artist that ever lived.

This is almost as hilarious as when Brock Lesnar tried sucker punching Jim Cornette and Jim Cornette pretty much just punched him in the face and called him a can. Little did people know that it ultimately turned into the perfect gamplan to beating him in MMA.

yeah, because a street fight in a restaurant (or outside a restaurant whatever, wasn't clear) is certainly indicitive of a professional fighter's in-cage ability. Maybe CM Punk didn't want to go to jail? Maybe he didn't want to fight with a co-worker and get fired?

By this logic, Kimbo Slice is clearly the best Mixed Martial Artist that ever lived.

Distraught WWE fan confirmed

Distraught WWE fan confirmed
not a WWE fan. CM Punk sucks and doesnt belong in MMA, and will probably lose to whoever the hell they throw at him next, even if it is a 0-0 amateur.

I am just not a fan of morons throwing out random streetfights as an indicator of Mixed Martial Arts prowess.

Why? No backstory - why the heck would these two fight? This guys story makes this situation seem like two lions starting a fight for the fucks of it. Who knows what actually went down.

As for Punk vs Hart I can believe that a member of a infamous Hart family would win such an altercation.

That Teddy Hart is nuts though. I'm guessing Punk thought he could mouth off and not have to fight.Teddy would have jumped at the chance to fight lol

cm punk should just continue fighting until one day he gets a win. even if it gets to shannon ritch levels

Punk got his ass beat and Mickey Gall is a BJJ wizard, I dont talk as much shit on Punk as most. A lot can change in a year and half. Are you gonna shit your pants if Punk wins a fight? I'm not, I dont expect him to but it wouldnt be outrageous

Opposite is true. In a real fight you fight to the death!

cm punk should just continue fighting until one day he gets a win. even if it gets to shannon ritch levels
Chael said Shannon Ritch throws fights. "Weve all been backstage when Shannon comes and says "take the night off""

This is like Werdum getting destroyed by his girlfriend's ex before he learned BJJ.

On his day Punk beats any UFC fighter, bird of prey, massive silverback gorilla, omnipotent alien lifeform or indeed time itself

Back