So punk is really 0-2 in fights...

not a WWE fan. CM Punk sucks and doesnt belong in MMA, and will probably lose to whoever the hell they throw at him next, even if it is a 0-0 amateur.

I am just not a fan of morons throwing out random streetfights as an indicator of Mixed Martial Arts prowess.

Wrong.

CM Punk didn't just get beat, he got destroyed with no resistance whatsoever. His lunch money was take.

You have to have a little bit of badass in you to be an MMA fighter and Punk clearly has none. Guys like me, who win all our street fights and have that natural "fighter" in them are guys who are naturally tough and could even beat top MMA fighters based purley on out toughness even with no training.

I know from experience what it takes. Punk is not a fighter and never will be.

So it basically went just like the Mickey Gall fight. That's all you had to say.

The fact that Mickey Gall wasn't able to carry CM Punk will always be laughable to me. Mickey Gall chose to finish the fight as soon as possible, against a dude who had never trained for or won a professional fight in his life. LOL

We are not seeing the best humans in MMA. Hopefully, more and more real athletes will start participating in MMA from a young age.

Never thought much of him as a pro wrestler ( overrated ) i always thought of him as an arrogant prick that thought he was more special then he really was to be honest , no athletic ability , not tough , or not having any fighting spirit.

I mean you could tell he was full of his own shit by his share down against Gall

103_CM_Punk_and_Mickey_Gall.0.0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

No respect , putting on a front of begin tough ( indicative of actually being a weak asshole , since showing respect for your opponent means you appreciate the validity of what is going to happen and therefore prepared ) and quite frankly , i enjoyed seeing him get humbled.

punkcover

CM-Pnk-UFC-203-Loss-640x370.jpg

14310882_1073408569422358_1774152913_n.jpg

Last edited:
The closest he’ll come to winning a fight:

Y0J45.gif

Sucker back handing an unexpecting fan that accidentally touched the back of your head while adjusting their glasses

Punk was letting the guy punch himself out before locking a rear naked triangle.

"Destroying" used to describe "no real damage" and "surprised if it took 20 to be broken up". Kinda mixed signals.

Obviously. Punk is like a cuck for fighting: he loves being humiliated and will never stand a chance of winning. Fighting is movement, coordination and athleticism: Punk has none of any of those qualities, heck, he never even played sports as a kid and learned the natural balance and coordination that sports playing kids learn. Whenever we have a fighter that had no martial arts background, they without fail have a background like OSP, where they were athletes before. Punk has SQUAT!!
Are you mad? WWE actors are a lot fitter and more athletic than MMA fighters. What they're lacking is the ability to get punched in the face.

This is almost as hilarious as when Brock Lesnar tried sucker punching Jim Cornette and Jim Cornette pretty much just punched him in the face and called him a can. Little did people know that it ultimately turned into the perfect gamplan to beating him in MMA.
Wtf are you talking about?

Does this Teddy Hart guy have any kind of legitimate background in martial arts or amateur wrestling?

He was trained in Stu Hart's Dungeon in Calgary, Alberta Canada. In pro wrestling it's "the most feared wrestling torture chamber of grizzled tough guys to roll you hard through every move and reversal until you do it back", and Stu Hart was a legit catch wrestler and tough guy grappler. He taught all his children and nephews the combat arts of Catch Wrestling and from this helped them transition to "Pro Wrestling" as performance art rather than sport. I've never heard of any of the modern "Hart Family" members participating in any combat sport or having any type of background in any combat sport. Many just go from Football to Pro Wrestling. I mean, it's where their social networks are, right?

I don't think Punk will ever win a fight in any MMA org.

Don't confuse roid muscles with athleticism or fitness.
I'm not. No WWE actor would start dying off after 5 minutes like half the heavyweights. Their co-ordination and athleticism is far superor to an MMA fighter of the same size. All those guys train is strength, cardio, and gymnastics, of course they're going to be better at it.

Every fight is determined in the first twenty seconds without landing a solid shot

The closest he’ll come to winning a fight:

Y0J45.gif

Sucker back handing an unexpecting fan that accidentally touched the back of your head while adjusting their glasses

Craziest part is it’s rhe guy in the gray behind the guy adjusting his glasses that taps cm on his head…look closely.

Craziest part is it’s rhe guy in the gray behind the guy adjusting his glasses that taps cm on his head…look closely.
Completely fucking missed that! What a little dick lol

Back