Conor will walk through Kehbab and Tony

Conor doesn’t fight lol. He lost the hunger.

Conor will walk through Kehbab and Tony

Instead, he has chosen to DUCK right thru both of them, and let them fight each other, rather than defend.

Last footage of McMallard :

wNSkc6w.gif

Kabib has the advantage on the ground but Rony is a nightmare on the ground. I see this going to the 4th round with a surprise finish by the lightweight king.
fight-night-liverpool-2018_651768_EventFeature.jpg

I think he Aldo's Khabib and Holloways Ferguson

Kabib has the advantage on the ground but Rony is a nightmare on the ground. I see this going to the 4th round with a surprise finish by the lightweight king.
fight-night-liverpool-2018_651768_EventFeature.jpg

Rony is a nightmare on the ground? Got mounted in the 1st by Kevin. Kehbab is more dangerous but he is sloppy coming in. Conor will hurt him bad.

He is working on his grappling while taking time off.He has nothing to prove to anyone because the way he annihilated everyone.

Yeah but he didn't annihilate everyone did he? He got annihilated himself by Diaz and Floyd.

He is working on his grappling while taking time off.He has nothing to prove to anyone because the way he annihilated everyone.

I was a big Conor fan. I still respect him but his ‘money’ character is off putting. He also seems to have genuinely lost his humility and personality that made me a fan in the first place...

Fighting wise he is great to watch. Very exciting with a lot of tools and ability. He could take either guy in his prime. I just think he doesn’t have the attitude to become a champ again or defend repetitively. It comes down to personality.

You have guys like Fedor who really live just for fighting it seems and they become extremely succesful.

Then you have people like GSP who approach fighting from a professional and scientific stand point who just never stop working, learning and being on the cutting edge of the sport. He also loves the sport and martial arts.

Then you have Conor. Conor loves money, fighting is how he makes money. He doesn’t love his craft or practice it in the same professional all encompassing manner these two guys did. That’s why he can’t defend and hold to create a legacy.

He is a flash in the pan type of fighter. There have been too many in boxing to count.

Conor has a decent chance against tony, but little against Khabib. He is hoping for Tony to win

I think Conor would KO Tony because Tony has horrible striking and gets floored 3x in every fight.

Khabib will be a lot more difficult to stop.

Conor can do it but he have to hope on doing it early in the fight. He doesnt want to be in the cage with Khabib in rounds 2-5.

I think Conor would KO Tony because Tony has horrible striking and gets floored 3x in every fight.

Khabib will be a lot more difficult to stop.

Conor can do it but he have to hope on doing it early in the fight. He doesnt want to be in the cage with Khabib in rounds 2-5.

Khabib rarily gets an early finish. Conor is strong,if hes been sharpening his game I see him either stuffing the TDs or getting back on his feet eventually and catching him.

DANA MAKE THESE FIGHTS HAPPEN. FUCK 165 division.

No brainer he does. Everyone who doesn't know that is smoking the hopium

He’s never gonna fight either of them.

It’s easy for him, and you, to sit behind a computer and make ridiculous claims that will never happen.

He beats Tony, sure. Khabib would maul Conor, but again, that fight will never happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back