Conor will walk through Kehbab and Tony

People sure like to talk an awful lot about this celebrity boxer.

Pretty strange

LOL at thinking Conor won't fight again. Conor is nothing without the UFC and he knows it. Where's he going to go? Make movies while everyone views him as a retired fighter or as a guy ducking top contenders? It's not happening. Is he going to go into the WWE where will be Rey Mysterio sized fighting giants? Not happening. Is he going to continue to get marketing contracts when he doesn't have a single belt to his name? Not happening. His fanbase are fans because he is a fighter and they won't give a fuck about him if he doesn't continue to fight.

Conor is going to be fighting for another couple years like he has said in his last interview and he will most likely aim to legitimatize the belts next. The reason why it seems that he isn't coming back is because there's just been a Conor drought, but I think when he comes back things will go back to normal. Most people are just desperate to see him in the Octagon again. It's not the same without him.

@5thDimensionMMA I and others would take you more seriously had you done either of these two things:

1. explain your opinion
2. resisted the urge to use a hilarious fake name in place of the fighter's actual name

IKYDCIWTYSYOCAF

He is working on his grappling while taking time off.He has nothing to prove to anyone because the way he annihilated everyone.
tenor.gif

LOL at thinking Conor won't fight again. Conor is nothing without the UFC and he knows it. Where's he going to go? Make movies while everyone views him as a retired fighter or as a guy ducking top contenders? It's not happening. Is he going to go into the WWE where will be Rey Mysterio sized fighting giants? Not happening. Is he going to continue to get marketing contracts when he doesn't have a single belt to his name? Not happening. His fanbase are fans because he is a fighter and they won't give a fuck about him if he doesn't continue to fight.

Conor is going to be fighting for another couple years like he has said in his last interview and he will most likely aim to legitimatize the belts next. The reason why it seems that he isn't coming back is because there's just been a Conor drought, but I think when he comes back things will go back to normal. Most people are just desperate to see him in the Octagon again. It's not the same without him.

He made $100 Million in a comedy boxing match but apparently he needs the UFC and their Reebok money.

Conor doesn't need to fight again, ever unless he's financially retarded which is highly likely.

He’s never gonna fight either of them.

It’s easy for him, and you, to sit behind a computer and make ridiculous claims that will never happen.

He beats Tony, sure. Khabib would maul Conor, but again, that fight will never happen.

Its gonna happen.

He is working on his grappling while taking time off.He has nothing to prove to anyone because the way he annihilated everyone.

Hahaha "everyone". Hahahaha He has literally fought less top 10 opponents across 2 divisions than Leonard "Windmill" Garcia. GTFOH.

He made $100 Million in a comedy boxing match but apparently he needs the UFC and their Reebok money.

Conor doesn't need to fight again, ever unless he's financially retarded which is highly likely.
Because he's still young and hasn't taken any damage, why the fuck would it be a financially smart decision to retire now? Like I said, there really isn't much he can do outside the UFC now because his core fanbase are fans because of his fighting, they won't give a fuck about him if he retires, in fact it severely hurts his image. It's going to be the Ronda situation except much worse since he's a male.

Also you act like making 10-20m+ per fight in the UFC is pocket change when it's like 10%+ of his net worth also it puts eye balls on him so he continue to build his empire.

If Conor wants to maintain eyeballs he needs to fight. If he Conor wants to become the mogul he wants to be he will have to fight.

He's going to fight, nothing suggests to me that he wants to quit.

Yea okay. McGregor is far from GOAT status. If he really was a competitor, he would of came back a long time ago and defended the LW title.

IS it just me,or am i the only one that doesnt give a shit who the LW belt? I mean Tony nearly got KO'd by fucking Grovy Lando FFS, Habib got KO'd by tiramisu, and Conor got choked out by Fucking Nate Diaz, and KO'd by pillow fist pretty boy floyd Mayweather. The entire divison is a fucking joke.

I have recently rewatched all the UFC fights from both guys. There is no way he beats either guy. And Khabib would beat the snot out of Conor. I don’t think it would even be close.

Both will get finished.

Mark my words.
Fan of conor here.. but NO. Khabib mauls Conor and makes him quit in the 3rd round at least. Khabib would absolutely ragdoll Conor and people are about to find out as Khabib is about to take that belt and retire undefeated.

Because he's still young and hasn't taken any damage, why the fuck would it be a financially smart decision to retire now? Like I said, there really isn't much he can do outside the UFC now because his core fanbase are fans because of his fighting, they won't give a fuck about him if he retires, in fact it severely hurts his image. It's going to be the Ronda situation except much worse since he's a male.

Also you act like making 10-20m+ per fight in the UFC is pocket change when it's like 10%+ of his net worth also it puts eye balls on him so he continue to build his empire.

If Conor wants to maintain eyeballs he needs to fight. If he Conor wants to become the mogul he wants to be he will have to fight.

He's going to fight, nothing suggests to me that he wants to quit.

I'll try again and with smaller sentences
He doesn't need to fight again unless he blows all his money.
He's set for life. He does not need to go back to getting punched in the face, he can go home and be a family man now.

His Empire? Do stop.

Also the MMA world would be a much better place if he was forgotten. His fans are some of the worst in the sport.

I'll try again and with smaller sentences
He doesn't need to fight again unless he blows all his money.
He's set for life. He does not need to go back to getting punched in the face, he can go home and be a family man now.

His Empire? Do stop.

Also the MMA world would be a much better place if he was forgotten. His fans are some of the worst in the sport.
Not everyone thinks small like you. Some people want to make even more money and reach a higher level of success even though they might already be millionaires and billionaires. Also maybe he likes fighting and wants to continue to doing it? There are plenty of reasons to fight besides being broke and needing the money. Don't forget Conor was already worth like 30m+ before the Floyd fight so he was set for life a long time ago.

Also Conor has a lot of ventures which he is working on, those won't be as successful if he retires since his fan base are mostly fans because he is a fighter like I said.

Back