Conor will walk through Kehbab and Tony

Not everyone thinks small like you. Some people want to make even more money and reach a higher level of success even though they might already be millionaires and billionaires. Also maybe he likes fighting and wants to continue to doing it? There are plenty of reasons to fight besides being broke and needing the money. Don't forget Conor was already worth like 30m+ before the Floyd fight so he was set for life a long time ago.

Also Conor has a lot of ventures which he is working on, those won't be as successful if he retires since his fan base are mostly fans because he is a fighter like I said.

Most just think in a very delusional manner like you.

Conor honestly doesn't want to fight.
He'd been stripped of both titles and just comes out every so often to say some ridiculous shit to get his fans talking again and then he goes away. Conor's best hopes is a fight in the UFC with Floyd or hoping anybody would want a 3rd fight with Nate.
The lightweight division is always improving and doesn't wait around for people sitting on the outside that want to talk about it but won't be about it anymore.

But you keep riding that rickety wagon, there's bound to be more room on it at this point. You might even get to sit next to Artem Lobov

Most just think in a very delusional manner like you.

Conor honestly doesn't want to fight.
He'd been stripped of both titles and just comes out every so often to say some ridiculous shit to get his fans talking again and then he goes away. Conor's best hopes is a fight in the UFC with Floyd or hoping anybody would want a 3rd fight with Nate.
The lightweight division is always improving and doesn't wait around for people sitting on the outside that want to talk about it but won't be about it anymore.

But you keep riding that rickety wagon, there's bound to be more room on it at this point. You might even get to sit next to Artem Lobov

He does want to fight,he is a fighter in his prime. Remember him saying how guys just waste their life in the gyms and dogwars? Since he has nothing to prove to anyone but shertards,he is taking his time off and working on his grappling.

Remember when Mendez was gonna run through Conor or Aldo? Lol.

Just look at Tonys and Kehbab's standup Vs McKing. Its light and day difference.

Both will get finished.

Mark my words.

You're absolutely insane if you think he will fight both of them. Maybe the 223 winner but that's a big MAYBE, let alone win. But then u thought he beat Mayweather and it was heroic to take that fight.

Khabib rarily gets an early finish. Conor is strong,if hes been sharpening his game I see him either stuffing the TDs or getting back on his feet eventually and catching him.

DANA MAKE THESE FIGHTS HAPPEN. FUCK 165 division.

Apart from juiced up Tibau who has ever stuffed Khabib's takedowns consistently?

LOL at thinking Conor won't fight again. Conor is nothing without the UFC and he knows it. Where's he going to go? Make movies while everyone views him as a retired fighter or as a guy ducking top contenders? It's not happening. Is he going to go into the WWE where will be Rey Mysterio sized fighting giants? Not happening. Is he going to continue to get marketing contracts when he doesn't have a single belt to his name? Not happening. His fanbase are fans because he is a fighter and they won't give a fuck about him if he doesn't continue to fight.

Conor is going to be fighting for another couple years like he has said in his last interview and he will most likely aim to legitimatize the belts next. The reason why it seems that he isn't coming back is because there's just been a Conor drought, but I think when he comes back things will go back to normal. Most people are just desperate to see him in the Octagon again. It's not the same without him.
Talk is cheep conor made stupid money and hasn't fought since. He maybe takes a few more big paydays once a year before retirement that's and "thanks for the cheddar!"

Because he's still young and hasn't taken any damage, why the fuck would it be a financially smart decision to retire now? Also you act like making 10-20m+ per fight in the UFC is pocket change when it's like 10%+ of his net worth also it puts eye balls on him so he continue to build his empire.

If Conor wants to maintain eyeballs he needs to fight. If he Conor wants to become the mogul he wants to be he will have to fight.

He's going to fight, nothing suggests to me that he wants to quit.
Conor actually talks about getting paid what he's worth alot and you think he's going to 10 million you're so outta touch with your hero it's sad, what's his motivation to do so? For sherdog he already proven he can go years without ufc money and dominate the media which is all he cares about. Hell he's probably getting 20 million from burger King right now.

Thats why he ducked Khabib with baby excuse and acted a fool to duck Tony when Tony was co-champ.

Conman wont fight anyone but hand selected strikers. His only mistake was no camp diaz he thought would just stand and trade but he had worse boxing and failed even cherry picking.

The dumb fuck old Irish bastard has barely fought to begin with. The fuck kinda goof goes up to 155 as champ & fights that one Mexican from norcal who has like 13 losses rofl

eee.gif

The most Scott Steiner thing, ever.

It's a shame Conor doesn't share your confidence TS. He keeps ignoring Khabib and El Cucuy's call outs and tweets about Holloway and Edgar instead.

He does want to fight,he is a fighter in his prime. Remember him saying how guys just waste their life in the gyms and dogwars? Since he has nothing to prove to anyone but shertards,he is taking his time off and working on his grappling.

Remember when Mendez was gonna run through Conor or Aldo? Lol.

Just look at Tonys and Kehbab's standup Vs McKing. Its light and day difference.
Nothing left to prove?
He's by far the worst champion the UFC has had, he lost to a lightweight with 10 losses and barely won the rematch.

Tony and Khabib are both bad match ups for Conor both standing and on the ground while I've gone over this again It's always a joy to repeat.

Conor's stand up is based on people who rush into his counters or people standing along the fence letting him pick them off with kicks and punches.

Khabib and Tony both have a constant pressure style that has already given Conor trouble against Nate and Floyd. The can both walk Conor day, wear out his very lacking gas tank which only gets worse as he sits on the sidelines, take him down and grind him out to either a comfortable decision or honestly a 4th rd stoppage for either Khabib or Tony.

Conor's striking isn't the be all end all his insane fans think it is.

It's a shame Conor doesn't share your confidence TS. He keeps ignoring Khabib and El Cucuy's call outs and tweets about Holloway and Edgar instead.
Don't forget Floyd. He hasn't given up calling out 40 year old retirees

I was a big Conor fan. I still respect him but his ‘money’ character is off putting. He also seems to have genuinely lost his humility and personality that made me a fan in the first place...

Fighting wise he is great to watch. Very exciting with a lot of tools and ability. He could take either guy in his prime. I just think he doesn’t have the attitude to become a champ again or defend repetitively. It comes down to personality.

You have guys like Fedor who really live just for fighting it seems and they become extremely succesful.

Then you have people like GSP who approach fighting from a professional and scientific stand point who just never stop working, learning and being on the cutting edge of the sport. He also loves the sport and martial arts.

Then you have Conor. Conor loves money, fighting is how he makes money. He doesn’t love his craft or practice it in the same professional all encompassing manner these two guys did. That’s why he can’t defend and hold to create a legacy.

He is a flash in the pan type of fighter. There have been too many in boxing to count.
id say you couldnt be more wrong about conor not being obsessed with the sport. The only thing is hes an adrenaline junkie. Defending the belt isnt a challenge because hes expected to. He doesnt feel the rush like when he fights people hes not suppose to beat. Theres no goal to achieve in defending the belt

Instead, he has chosen to DUCK right thru both of them, and let them fight each other, rather than defend.

Last footage of McMallard :

wNSkc6w.gif

Holy fucking shit. I live Conor but MCMALLARD combod with that gif just abso fuckinglitely killed me

Instead, he has chosen to DUCK right thru both of them, and let them fight each other, rather than defend.

Last footage of McMallard :

wNSkc6w.gif

Subject matter aside, there's something very satisfying about the way that gif flows.

Conor should focus on how to handle stripped 2 times.
he is no longer LW champ and it will be official if Tony and Khabib enters the cage.

shame of never defending and pussying out will be on Conor

Back