Joanna vs. Rose 2 Who You Got?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
One of the few WMMA fights I'm looking forward to. Rose is my favorite female fighter and her finishing Joanna in the first round was nothing short of jaw dropping. So does Rose pull off the upset again or will Joanna get her belt back? As much as I like Rose I think her performance as almost too good to be true. I will take Joanna in the rematch. Who you got?

Imo Joanna has the skillset to make adjustments to win. Don't think the same is true for Rose. as cool as rose is, this is gonna be like the GSP/Serra fights tap and all

Joanna by 5 round decision. I think she'll implement a clinching gameplan using her MT like how KK beat Rose. Remember how Rose won on the feet against KK but lost in the clinch? I feel like thats gonna happen here.

It's a fight I can really see going either way. I think whoever comes out stronger to start will win the fight. If Joanna is able to mount some good offense I think she gets rolling and picks Rose apart. If she is hesitant and unsure of herself Rose will take advantage and take over.

I might ever so slightly favor JJ because, other than their first fight, she has looked like the better fighter for most of their careers. There's a decent chance she overlooked Rose and maybe wasn't prepared for Rose to bring such danger with her hands. Now that she knows it's very possible she makes the adjustments.

rematches normally don't go to differently especially when that fights weren't that far apart so I think Rose will win again but I'm hopeful that JJ pulls out the win and becomes champ again .

I'm going with Rose.
I'm not a Joanna hater at all. I'm a big fan of her. It's just that I'm a bigger fan of Rose.
I predict that Rose wins by a finish.

Joanna's the better fighter. Unless the last fight was an indication that she's now past her prime, she should take the belt back from Rose fairly handily.

I think Rose is a good bet. Joanna will and should be favored, but I don't have much confidence in her. I see mental weakness in her. She might have that Rousey-Syndrome and never be the same after losing...

Boys don't cry got this.

I don't get why so many people are still picking Joanna, Joanna is an older fighter that lost against an up and comer in Rose.. rarely in do rematches like this end with the older fighter getting redemption.

Back