Joanna vs. Rose 2 Who You Got?

Rose by punch her in the face & sink in a choke.

lol you are the one that sounds dumb as fuck. when did joanna blame anybody else for her loss? you act like she shouldnt access what went wrong in the fight when every reporter is asking her why she lost. Stfu and get real moron

See below...Does this answer your question? These are her words not mine. If you don't see the point I'm making, you are not well mentally sir...Disagree if you want, but don't act like I'm making some ridiculous claim. These are facts....Why are you so agressively defending a person that doesn't even know you? That's pathetic behavior

Incredibly, Joanna Jedrzejczyk found yet another person to blame ... - MMA Mania
MMAmania.com › incredibly-jo...

Joanna Now Blames Doctors For "Thug" Rose Loss, Not Her Coaches - MMA ...
mmaimports.com › 2018/02 › jo...

Joanna Jedrzejczyk: Loss to Rose Namajunas at UFC 217 was an ...
Bloody Elbow › 2017/11/24 › u...

Man, Joanna Jedrzejczyk just won't stop with the weight cut excuses for her loss ...
MMAjunkie › 2018/02 › joanna...

Despite Rose beating JJ in a swift fashion, I am still not sold on her. I hope she proves me wrong.

Joanna by 5 round decision. I think she'll implement a clinching gameplan using her MT like how KK beat Rose. Remember how Rose won on the feet against KK but lost in the clinch? I feel like thats gonna happen here.

A problem for Joanna, if she tries to implement that gameplan, is that her chin isn't nearly as good as KK's and I don't think she can improve the defence at this point of her career.

Rose will win if Joanna still hasn’t figured out the range.

Hard to pick against Rose.
I mean the way Rose finished Joanna is very rare in a division that's plagued with decisions.
Rose will drop Joanna again, or Joanna will be so horrible gun shy, which would result in a horrible boring decision win for Rose.

If you don't got Rose, we can't be bros.

<5>
2ajx65k.gif

my money is on rose,joanna tried all the mind games and it didn't work,that made joanna doubt herself and then she got stopped,more doubt in her mind. i think rose has her beat before the fight,same as last time.

Back