Jon Jones will win a UFC title in 2018

JonnyBones

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not up for debate. Jon Jones is more than likely going to be fighting in 2018.

Judging by the UFC's money fight priority, they will book him in a super fight at heavyweight against the winner of D.C. vs Stipe. More than likely D.C.

Just imagine Jon Jones first fight at heavyweight for a world title, near the end of the year around Christmas time! That will do numbers. Especially if it's the trilogy fight where D.C. came from at heavyweight!

I think Jon Jones is looking to add Sherdog to his list of “BANNED”...

<mma1>

Agreed - The title of UFCs current biggest f*ck-up.

Homie is the undisputed champ of self-destructing.

hopefully he stays banned till 2020

Be as sarcastic as you want but this is how the year will be capped off.

Jon Jones UFC world heavyweight Champion 2018!
yeah-right-and-then-you-woke-up.jpg

<Oku02>

Conor will win a third title this year. It's not up for debate.

<Oku02>

Conor will win a third title this year. It's not up for debate.
Difference Jones Jones is getting back into the octagon and will win the world heavyweight title. Conor fears the UFC all together.

It's not up for debate. Jon Jones is more than likely going to be fighting in 2018.

Judging by the UFC's money fight priority, they will book him in a super fight at heavyweight against the winner of D.C. vs Stipe. More than likely D.C.

Just imagine Jon Jones first fight at heavyweight for a world title, near the end of the year around Christmas time! That will do numbers. Especially if it's the trilogy fight where D.C. came from at heavyweight!
I'm still shocked that a healthy amount of people think either D.C. or Jones can beat Stipe

His underratedness is underrated <Goldie11>

I'm still shocked that a healthy amount of people think either D.C. or Jones can beat Stipe

His underratedness is underrated <Goldie11>
He's been going good against a lot of washed up USADA era fighters but he won't make it past D.C.

It was a decent run I'll give him that.

Indeed my friend, he not only fucked himself but his opponent, his coaches, his family , his fans and his little Jon jones if you know what I mean lol

His destructive power knows no bounds. Even himself isn't off limits

Back