Rda about Ferguson's awful eyepoke and how it affected the fight.

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Rda was owning Ferg before the eyepoke, defo changed the fight.

"I don't want to make excuses, but..." Funny how you can always ignore what comes before the "but".

Huge fan of RDA, but... let it go. Just let it go.

It was a bad poke i gave rda 2 rds. That could have swung a Rd in rdas favor

seems to me like Ferguson is always losing until he wins

Did he take the 5 minutes? Im guessing not, since no fighters take the full 5 minutes.

I don't understand....Take the fucking 5 minutes at least.

Eye poke, horrendous weight cut....what’s gunna be his excuse when Woodley knocks him cold?

Kind of like the upkick against Barboza.

Did he take the 5 minutes? Im guessing not, since no fighters take the full 5 minutes.

I don't think he got the chance from Herb.

"I don't want to make excuses, but..." Funny how you can always ignore what comes before the "but".

Huge fan of RDA, but... let it go. Just let it go.
giphy.gif

Hypocrisy of sherdog - eyepokes.

It's alright for Ferguson but not Jon Jones

Eye poke, horrendous weight cut....what’s gunna be his excuse when Woodley knocks him cold?

Shhhh don’t you dare say that. The woodley haters ahem I mean Rda fans are convinced that Rda will win since he UD a shot Robbie Lawler who had one leg for the second half of the fight.

Well, it's an explanation for the fact that it wasn't RDA's fault he got poked in the eye, and it had an effect on the way the fight played out.

RDA really can't take ownership for foul, it wasn't his fault it happened. Had RDA made a mistake that resulted in him losing, and then didn't take accountability for that mistake, it would be an excuse. But RDA didnt make a mistake, he was simply fouled. Perhaps had his vision been better, he could've taken a round instead of losing one.

I didn't think eye pokes got anytime. Something doesn't get any time

Was on of the nastiest eye pokes i ever seen. Watching the fight when it happened it did not seem like much. But when they showed the replay. I remember almost barfing. So gross.. That musta sucked. Surprised he didn't go blind.

RDA wins 1st round. Eye poked in the 2nd loses the 2nd round. Recovers from the eye poke, wins 3rd round. Loses 4th and 5th due to Ferg being better conditioned.

Had the eye poke not happened there is a strong argument he could have taken round 2. Giving him 3 rounds.

Ferg is fucked against khabib ..

he will be the greatest LW if he wins though

Back