Here's the reason why Stipe Miocic Took the belt from Dana and gave it to his coach

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that Dana doesn't care for Stipe, based on a lot of what he's said, and how he has almost kind of dismissed him and not promoted him.

Stipe says he really doesn't even CARE whether Dana and company promote him anymore. He says he actually called Dana out to his face over Dana saying they "butted heads." haha

But Stipe pulls no punches. He knows Dana does not respect him as champ, and that is why he would not let White be the one to put the belt around his waist.

What an absolute shame that the company continues to disrespect this great Champion and good all around human being.

Double LOL @ the last 40 seconds here - Dana looks like he is on suicide watch as Stipe is mauling Ngannou right in front on him.

3:35

I’ve definitely grown to like him. He’s also a very accomplished champion and a great fighter, which nobody can deny at this point. I’ll be the first to say I discounted him in the past. I’ve since learned to not doubt him.

UFC promos are so blatantly misleading it's comical, esp with Rogan or White at the helm.

Stipe seems like one of the few guys who is genuine 100% of the time.

Happy to see him set a UFC record last night.

Stipe seems like one of the few guys who is genuine 100% of the time.

Happy to see him set a UFC record last night.

Yeah if you see the video of him at the fire station with his co-workers who've been working along side him for the past decade, they all pretty much say the same thing - That he's a super nice, humble guy, and a really hard worker.

He's as authentic as they come.

UFC promos are so blatantly misleading it's comical, esp with Rogan or White at the helm.

Joe gets so much unnecessary hate for this its ridiculous, dude is literally being paid to read from a script.

As for Dana, yeah, no excuses. Dudes an asshole

I think that's going to change now after he dominated Francis.

Dana bless...

473537.jpg

Mirko loves Stipe. I love Stipe. It's simple math, I'm a simple man.

Lol at the guy sitting behind depressed Dana in the last 40 seconds with a giant grin on his face.

Joe gets so much unnecessary hate for this its ridiculous, dude is literally being paid to read from a script.

As for Dana, yeah, no excuses. Dudes an asshole

honestly i dont think Joe gets enough hate. i get promotion is based on lies and hyperbole but Joe has taken it too far. he might be reading a script sometimes but oftentimes he is ad libbing on his own and saying ridiculous shit.

i know it is his job but the UFC should be going for legitimacy at this point not theatre.

or it will become another WWE. The UFC and WWE have similar revenues right now, so if WWE cant grow on bullshit why does WME think the UFC can grow by feeding bullshit?

It makes Dana badass and real. but yeah his biases are strong

It makes Dana badass and real. but yeah his biases are strong

I mean the guy wants to make $$ for his promotion and obviously Ngannou would he hugely popular star and money maker

Why is this so hard to understand ? It sounds sort of his job ..

I wonder what Dana White looks like watching the patriots right now

"If it aint fix, don't broke it"

-Stipe Miocic

This is why I love Stipe. People always talk about the Diaz brothers being badasses and stuff like that, and they are, but seriously, how can you not say that someone like Stipe isn't a total badass himself? The guy didn't get on the mic, or shoot his mouth off in a bunch of pre-fight interviews about being disrespected when he clearly was, he just got in the gym worked his ass off and showed up on fight night and handled his damn shit! He's totally blue collar and a throwback to when men were men and handled their shit without complaining or the fanfare of a bunch of sycophants. WAR STIPE!

Yeah..stipe is the stone cold the ufc.wavinghismiddle finger at the boss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back