Here's the reason why Stipe Miocic Took the belt from Dana and gave it to his coach

You had me fooled. I thought you were a total moron of which there is no shortage on Sherdog. Now I see that you are merely a failed comic. I'm tapping out, have a good day.

Why would you tap after I've had my hand raised and doing the interview? And it was a failed audience heckler, you.

Stipe has been knocking out everyone too. He is very marketable to me. Fireman and HW champ. He is a blue collar peoples champ type..

UFC are convinced the money lies with the 20 something, neck tattoo, hip hop, white trash crowd.

Dana is a fight promoter.
Stipe is hard to promote.
Dana likes Conor because Conor has the "it" factor and doesn't need promoting.
Ngannou has a great back story and seems like a very cool guy.
Nothing against Stipe, but business is about making money.
Plus, the UFC needs to eventually crack Africa.
there's not much money to be made in Africa.

I hope Stipe makes it even harder for the UFC now

Fuck them, if he rolled his dice on his contract he would get stiffed

What I don't get is how is Dana struggling to promote him?

He's a decent bloke, blue collar worker hell he's a fireman, set the ufc heavyweight title defence record but still they just want to focus on guys who talk shit.

He's also has a good sense of humor, good personality, down to earth. They should be promoting the hell out of him.

I think DW really wants a bodybuilder type as HW champ, but it is tough to carry that amount of muscle through 5-5min rounds.

Big irony of this is that Stipe has been great for years and MMA fans didn’t give a shit about him. And because MMA fans didn’t give a shit, Dana didn’t give a shit. Given enough time, this has caused bad blood between Stipe and Dana. Result? Now MMA fans like Stipe.

A swear this sport is the domain of a bunch of female teenage drama queens...

<{cruzshake}>

Back