Prepare yourselves for Ariel to ask Stipe about not having Dana put the belt on him.

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
Get all of your anger out now.

Ariel is the UFC TMZ. Doesn't care about fight technique

Ariel was part of the reason why Stipe reacted that way. Ariel instigated the riff in his interviews leading up to the fight, i love Ariel but he pushes it too far at times.

Ariel is such a little instigator.

Hell ask a question something in the lines of,

"Hey, he's a good fighter, but are there any holes in his game and do you plan on exposing them?
Fighter responds, "Yeah, sure, so and so..."

Ariel goes running to the opponents

"Hey, he said you have holes in your game and plans on exposing them. What do you have to say about that?"

Ariel is a fucking weasel. What else do you expect?

What's wrong with him asking that? We all saw that happen. Folks have made threads on it already -- people are curious.

I'd rather he ask Dana about it

230q7i.jpg

It's the only reason I'm still awake.

I sure as shit hope he does. Dana needs to have that rubbed in his fucking face. Dana will try to sweep it under the rug, but if Ariel asks Stipe about it (as a reporter should), that makes it kinda difficult for the bozopotamus to pretend it didn't happen lol.

Remember when everyone blasted Dana for banning Ariel and saying stuff like he's not a real reporter.

Ariel stopped being a serious reporter several years ago. Dude is the journalistic version of a twerking video.

And what was the answer? I'm at work and already watched the fights. Don't wanna push it by insisting on all the interviews too haha
Why did you do it?

My coach respects me and i respect him.

Back