When Stipe ripped the title from Dana's hands

jjthenextchamp1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Did anyone else get as hyped as I did? I enjoyed that more than any punch or choke tonight. I'm glad he's not letting Dana or the UFC off the hook for treating him like a step-child.

Yep. The train has left the station. Fuck you, Dana.

the trains will never stop but this one was hilarious to watch derail

stipe summed it up to rogan perfectly - i dont give a shit about whos scariest i care about whos the baddest - which is him

People here claim to hate pro wrestling but you automatically hate the guy they are trying to hype and promote just like wrestling fans. Just because the UFC hope Ngannou is king shit,doesnt mean I hate the guy or wish him ill. I like Stipe and Ngannou.

oh dana. foiled once again.

<Goldie11>

People here claim to hate pro wrestling but you automatically hate the guy they are trying to hype and promote just like wrestling fans. Just because the UFC hope Ngannou is king shit,doesnt mean I hate the guy or wish him ill. I like Stipe and Ngannou.
I don't see how that applies to this thread. But I agree with you. I like Both fighters..my point was, Stipe has been knocking out people in spectacular fashion and just because he's hard to market..or doesn't talk shit to hype fights.. the company put pretty much all their attention into how devastating Francis is. They treated the champ like shit and it was cool to see him deny Dana that moment.

He didn’t rip it out of his hands, Dana handed it to him.

GIF? I was out of the room for the official decision and I already deleted it from my DVR.

First i've heard about it but great to know. I wouldn't want any of these doubters putting their arms around my waist either.

Same here, both great guys and I hope Francis learns a lot from this and becomes a champ in the future.

I don't see how that applies to this thread. But I agree with you. I like Both fighters..my point was, Stipe has been knocking out people in spectacular fashion and just because he's hard to market..or doesn't talk shit to hype fights.. the company put pretty much all their attention into how devastating Francis is. They treated the champ like shit and it was cool to see him deny Dana that moment.
I don't mind people liking Stipe ripping the title,he felt disrespected and rightfully so...but people delighting in "hype trains being derailed"
I never looked at it that way. If a fighter is exciting,i don't care if the ufc pushes him to the moon or not,if I enjoy their fights,and I definitely enjoyed Francis' fights. I don't let who the ufc is pushing influence me,dont see why anyone else does either. People are gotten to and blinded by shit they shouldn't be caring about.

hqdefault.jpg
turning into this type of feud. This was epic back on the day.

Samw will happen when Tony or Khabib smokes connie.Thats why Dana knows better than to make him.

I absolutely loved that. He was like “Yeeeah I’ll just go ahead and grab that from ya” Lumberg style.

I don't mind people liking Stipe ripping the title,he felt disrespected and rightfully so...but people delighting in "hype trains being derailed"
I never looked at it that way. If a fighter is exciting,i don't care if the ufc pushes him to the moon or not,if I enjoy their fights,and I definitely enjoyed Francis' fights. I don't let who the ufc is pushing influence me,dont see why anyone else does either. People are gotten to and blinded by shit they shouldn't be caring about.
I agree. The UFC is in the business of making money and if hyping up unproven fighters is the only way they know how..then have at it. My beef with them..is when you have people that are not good on the mic..like Stipe..and to some extent Frankie..their highlight reels speak for themselves and theirs more than enough material to promote the hell out of them. They did way too much this time. It was worse than what they did to Nunes when she was fighting Ronda.

Back