"No way UFC 220 does more than 300k buys" - B.Schaub

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"Listen man, i love DC, and i love Stipe, but there is no way this card does more than 300k buys"

Do you agree?

How much do you expect this will sell? And what does it say if if doesnt break that mark?

I mean... cyborg x holm did about 400 right?

How could this do less?

I fckng agree

2 titles shot is pointless if the rest of the card is fill up with nobodys

I'll watch Bellator

Taking a guess of 550k
The HW fight and DC will draw that.

Schaub is wrong

DC's last 2 PPVs he headlined did 850k(jones) and 300k(johnson)

Miocic's last 2 PPV's he headlined did 300k(JDS) and 475k buys(Overeem)

But both of them on the same card going up against knockout contenders won't do over 300k...cool story, bro!

If anything he should have said, "this card does no less than 300k."

Last edited:
"Listen man, i love DC, and i love Stipe, but there is no way this card does more than 300k buys"

Do you agree?

How much do you expect this will sell? And what does it say if if doesnt break that mark?

How could this do less?
Preliminaries are just garbage in regard to name fighters and star power so there might be some truth. However its still LHW and HW titles on the line so i think it will do a little over 300k.

I fckng agree

2 titles shot is pointless if the rest of the card is fill up with nobodys

I'll watch Bellator
But its cormier and ngannou... Its not like the cyborg holm card was stacked man. It had like what? khabib and that was it pretty much... The rest were pretty much "sorry, but not a draawwwllsss" as schaub likes to say

I dont know for this one there may be some variance because of the price increase...

Schaubs a bigger wanker every episode.
ive stopped listening to his "breakdown" completly and im only suffering through his bs because callen is awesome.

But its cormier and ngannou... Its not like the cyborg holm card was stacked man. It had like what? khabib and that was it pretty much... The rest were pretty much no "sorry, but not a draawwwllsss" as schaub likes to say

I dont know for this one there may be some variance because of the price increase...

The price increase is fckng BS

And, there's a pretty good Bellator card that is free.

Ilt do 500k. Francis may be a draw after all the promo for this fight is done. Just a wild guess

Well its his opinion, i have no idea why you guys mad at him and call him wanker for having an opinion... My guess is it does below 400k, 300 is a bit of a stretch i guess...

Schaub is wrong

DC's last 2 PPVs he headlined did 850k(jones) and 300k(johnson)

Miocic's last 2 PPV's he headlined did 300k(JDS) and 475k buys(Overeem)

But both of them on the same card won't do over 300k...cool story, bro!
Miocic Reem was CM Punk on that card. DC without Jones is not a 300k+ draw.

Other HW fights JDS-Cain-Werdum-Stipe all in 300k range. Schaub is right, it might do 400k, but 300k is more likely than 500k imo

Everybody's gonna pay to watch some serious black crime in the cage!

300K is a great guess considering how strong the free Bellator card is.

I hope the card does 500k or more. I was a little disappointed with several of the fights on the rest of the card. The two title fights are great, the Almeida fight is intriguing, Villante will come to fight, but I don't know much about the rest. Could be some breakout performances if you look at some of the fighter records though.

it will be 300k-400k I reckon, won't reach cyborg vs holm numbers IMO because December 30th card usually sells a lot better than normal cards.

Do you agree?

How could this do less?

219 might hit 400k, but early numbers were about 350k

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back