D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
And it will be embarrassing

SomeShabbyBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif

Too bad Conor doesn't fight anymore.

"Please dont let Conor fight anymore"

Please do. I like him, I think he's an amazing fighter, and I'd love it if he decided to come back. I'm just stating what I see. Or better yet, I'm stating what I don't see, which is Conor fighting.

Please do. I like him, I think he's an amazing fighter, and I'd love it if he decided to come back. I'm just stating what I see. Or better yet, I'm stating what I don't see, which is Conor fighting.

Hes back to training so something is happening....and he just fought in August in the second highest selling PPV of all time.

And if Conor looks anything like this, he'll be subbed/gnp'd in the first..

giphy.gif

Let´s pretend Conor is a better striker than RDA..

Did you really expect him to fight within 6 months after the floyd fight?

And if Conor looks anything like this, he'll be subbed/gnp'd in the first..

giphy.gif

because fights start with both fighters tired? what a dumbass, the gif i posted looks like khabib at the start of every fight he's ever been in

Did you really expect him to fight within 6 months after the floyd fight?

All I said is I don't see him fighting in the UFC. Do you?

Because I don't.

Hes back to training so something is happening....and he just fought in August in the second highest selling PPV of all time.

Oh, right. That "fight" for the "Money Belt". lol. Get da fook outta 'ere.

But yeah, I see he's back training and I really do hope he comes back.

Hes not going to run head first like into someone who's best weapon is counter striking...sorry I know you wish he would. But odds are he will impose his will unless Conor will land the perfect punch, but odds are hell be too worried about the Khabib grappling to land that counter perfectly.

And it will be embarrassing

SomeShabbyBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif
Khabibs takedowns comes against the cage, and he uses that forword preassure to get the fight there. Khabib needs to re invent himself in some eraes of the game to be successful against Conor imo. If fans thinks that Khabib could win a short notice fight against Conor not gameplaning and study Conor tape theyre delusional imo. With a full camp and the right gameplaning Conor might be fucked!

you could've said khabib would get ko'd by lawler too but RDA beat him standing

Hes not going to run head first like into someone who's best weapon is counter striking...sorry I know you wish he would. But odds are he will impose his will unless Conor will land the perfect punch, but odds are hell be too worried about the Khabib grappling to land that counter perfectly.

impose his will how? he does that every fight, so what is he going to do different to get to conor? he has no striking game to setup his takedowns other than flying knee and winging punches with his head down

Back