Conor making Nate look like Mayweather

I know those 2 guys, i remember they used to do something. Cant think what it was now.

25015644_520249535011035_6672234309971083264_n.jpg

and now compile all the footage of Conor countering Nate Flush, dropping him 3x, countering Floyd flush..

You can pretend he didn't land anything and he's a bad fighter all you want but the facts are not on your side.

If I compiled footage of all the times Justin Gaethje missed and looked terrible I'd be here all night, he's sloppy, poor footwork and not half the striker Conor is. Weak TS

and now compile all the footage of Conor countering Nate Flush, dropping him 3x, countering Floyd flush..

You can pretend he didn't land anything and he's a bad fighter all you want but the facts are not on your side.

If I compiled footage of all the times Justin Gaethje missed and looked terrible I'd be here all night, he's sloppy, poor footwork and not half the striker Conor is. Weak TS
landing and knocking down nate isnt something to be proud of also ur shook

landing and knocking down nate isnt something to be proud of also ur shook

I can see how good of a boxer Nate is because I'm experienced myself. I didn't need Andre Ward to tell me Nate Diaz could make it as a professional boxer. I knew it myself.

Can you please list every other fighter that has knocked Nate Diaz down with just boxing? I'll sit and wait.

You're a pathetic millennial claiming anyone with a difference of opinion than you is shook. Grow up

Nate would have about another 5 fights under his belt by now if it weren't for that damn Mcgregor

Hated the commentary on this fight, it was super competitive but Nate would land 3 punches and Conor 1 and it would be "Nice left by Conor" "Oh Conor connected there"

Like so did Nate, and neither hurt the other immensely.. so just say both men landed

Nate 2-0 suck a majority dick

Conor making Nate look like he stole Brock's strawberries.

la-sp-ufc-mcgregor-diaz-20160820-snap

Can you please list every other fighter that has knocked Nate Diaz down with just boxing? I'll sit and wait.

You're a pathetic millennial claiming anyone with a difference of opinion than you is shook. Grow up

benson, guillard, marcus davis have all knocked him down with "boxing", and if ur including kicks so did cerrone and thomson lel

you're welcome

Back