Conor making Nate look like Mayweather

25015644_520249535011035_6672234309971083264_n.jpg

Whether famous or not, I HATE when I see people dressed in crazy-ass combinations of designer clothes that just assume you think they are "stylin" or whatever. He looks ridiculous in that stuff.

Diaz is so much better is not even funny (for reference, I don't like Diaz at all and I like McGregor quite a bit).

And that decision in the second fight is a robbery.

landing and knocking down nate isnt something to be proud of also ur shook

I can see how good of a boxer Nate is because I'm experienced myself. I didn't need Andre Ward to tell me Nate Diaz could make it as a professional boxer. I knew it myself.

Can you please list every other fighter that has knocked Nate Diaz down with just boxing? I'll sit and wait.

You're a pathetic millennial claiming anyone with a difference of opinion than you is shook. Grow up

Beat me to it. Nice.

benson, guillard, marcus davis have all knocked him down with "boxing", and if ur including kicks so did cerrone and thomson lel

you're welcome

Marcus Davis and Melvin Guillard are the only ones here that did it with strictly boxing. Benson Henderson shot in on Nate every time he committed to anything, so that Nate couldn't get his rhythm going. And then, are we going to pretend that Conor fought the same Nate that they did? You're really reaching here.
Also, if Andre Ward and Amir Khan praise Nate Diaz's boxing and say he would make it as a professional - unfortunately - I'd rather believe them than you, who hasn't provided a shred of evidence as to why. No one has an easy time standing with Diaz unless they have good grappling.

If you just look at the results of fights, you think Nate Diaz is an average fighter. But if you look at what goes on within the fights that he's had, both the wins and the losses, you realize how extraordinary he and his brother are as stand up fighters.

benson, guillard, marcus davis have all knocked him down with "boxing", and if ur including kicks so did cerrone and thomson lel

you're welcome

You're absolutely correct, however Davis never dropped Nate, he hit him with a straight left and then a follow up right and Nate went into the cage and shot for a single leg which Marcus stuffed.

Melvin knocked him down, 8 years ago. Is that supposed to look bad on Nate? striking in the sport was still and still is relatively new, being knocked down by Melvin 8 years ago, what a bum!

Benson knocked him down, 5 years ago, I'll argue with anyone that since USADA both Diaz brothers are world class top fighters, top 5 of whichever weightclass they make, it's very sad to me we're not seeing them as active as they were pre-USADA

You are aware fighters get better over time, alas you've proved me wrong, Nate was clearly dropped by boxing.

Can you tell a difference between the stand-up ability of a Melvin Guillard vs the stand up ability of a Conor Mcgregor?

Marcus Davis and Melvin Guillard are the only ones here that did it with strictly boxing. Benson Henderson shot in on Nate every time he committed to anything, so that Nate couldn't get his rhythm going. And then, are we going to pretend that Conor fought the same Nate that they did? You're really reaching here.
Also, if Andre Ward and Amir Khan praise Nate Diaz's boxing and say he would make it as a professional - unfortunately - I'd rather believe them than you, who hasn't provided a shred of evidence as to why. No one has an easy time standing with Diaz unless they have good grappling.

If you just look at the results of fights, you think Nate Diaz is an average fighter. But if you look at what goes on within the fights that he's had, both the wins and the losses, you realize how extraordinary he and his brother are as stand up fighters.
It's almost like Nate is a mix martial artist and not a boxer. You're really reaching here, a knock down is a knock down.

Donald Nateweather Diaz

I'll argue with anyone that since USADA both Diaz brothers are world class top fighters, top 5 of whichever weightclass they make, it's very sad to me we're not seeing them as active as they were pre-USADA

C'mon son Nick has never even fought under USADA. Basically never even tested by them. In fact he has been ducking them, and is now in real shit again.

Nate has been better than Nick for a long time.

looked like a knockdown to me he was rocked

To the untrained eye it does, no shame in that. He's off balance though, the second the right lands nate's feet are right ontop of each other, any strike at that point will push the opponent into the cage.

You just don't know what you're watching. Have you ever trained?

C'mon son Nick has never even fought under USADA. Basically never even tested by them. In fact he has been ducking them, and is now in real shit again.

Nate has been better than Nick for a long time.

That's precisely what I said... that the Diaz brothers rarely fought under USADA and with the current drug testing they'd do considerably better.

Are you implying he's ducking USADA because he's taking steroids?

You're really reaching here it is even officially listed as a knock down. You must have very special eyes

So no, clearly, you've never trained 'officially ruled a knock down' LOL the vast majority of MMA commentators haven't trained themselves, fuck - the vast majority of judges have never even been taught a single leg. Does it matter what it's officially ruled as?

Nate was a punching bag in both fights until Conor gassed, Mayweather my ass.

I would actually like to see a boxing match between these two. I'd pick Nate.

Catching someone with their feet together = bonafide knockdown to you? You realize a gust of wind would have threw Nate into the cage at that point?

You just don't know what you're watching. Try watching it frame by frame with what I've told you, this wasn't Marcus setting Nate up for a knockdown, it was Nate with his atrocious footwork. It's all black and white to ignorant haters with no knowledge of combat sports.

Back