Conor making Nate look like Mayweather

Catching someone with their feet together = bonafide knockdown to you? You realize a gust of wind would have threw Nate into the cage at that point?

You just don't know what you're watching. Try watching it frame by frame with what I've told you, this wasn't Marcus setting Nate up for a knockdown, it was Nate with his atrocious footwork. It's all black and white to ignorant haters with no knowledge of combat sports.
dont be shook ur protecteded

and now compile all the footage of Conor countering Nate Flush, dropping him 3x, countering Floyd flush..

You can pretend he didn't land anything and he's a bad fighter all you want but the facts are not on your side.

If I compiled footage of all the times Justin Gaethje missed and looked terrible I'd be here all night, he's sloppy, poor footwork and not half the striker Conor is. Weak TS
Justin Gaethje would rape Conor, stfu.

Hate both of these guys.. especially Nate "i am worth 15m " Diaz.. let's be honest he has absolutely nothing for a non gassed McGregor on his feet..

Would love both of them to come back and get tooled by Ferguson though

Hate both of these guys.. especially Nate "i am worth 15m " Diaz.. let's be honest he has absolutely nothing for a non gassed McGregor on his feet..

Would love both of them to come back and get tooled by Ferguson though
Let's be honest tho non gassed Conor was hitting air and tired because of it

What is this 'non-gassed Conor' bullshit? Gassing 8 minutes into a standup fight is a sign of low level skill. It means that he has to be throwing the kitchen sink at Nate to get anything done, then struggles to stay in the fight.

Diaz is so much better is not even funny (for reference, I don't like Diaz at all and I like McGregor quite a bit).

And that decision in the second fight is a robbery.

If you think that decision was a robbery you should read the scoring criteria. It was at worst a toss-up.

"Full camp I wouldn't get touched"

C_KyWf7W0AAzlfM.jpg

Whether famous or not, I HATE when I see people dressed in crazy-ass combinations of designer clothes that just assume you think they are "stylin" or whatever. He looks ridiculous in that stuff.

Thats the "salesman saw you coming" look.

When I watched it live I was like the fight's Conor's for sure but when I rewatched it some more I could see the judges giving Nate a nod.

It's almost like Nate is a mix martial artist and not a boxer. You're really reaching here, a knock down is a knock down.

Is there any wrestling in the video you just posted? This thread is about stand up technique, which I am addressing. Anyway, it's great that you've admitted Nate is a superb boxer.

Justin Gaethje would rape Conor, stfu.

A man named Eddie Alvarez disagrees with you.

Back