After Luke Rockhold gets KO, this will be the man to dethrone Whittaker

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think Luke boxing, specially the defense part, is too pathetic to him even have a chance in a stand up fight with someone like Whittaker, his chin is suspect too. Also if Jacare and Romero couldn't takedown the aussie champ, i don't see Luke doing that too, Whittaker TDD is probably his best attribute and the reason he's the MW champ. So the next champ, the one who will beat Whittaker, has to be a striker with a similar style, not so grappling-based.

Here he is. Elite striker, giant for MW, heavy hitter and muay thai based. This is the real fight, most likely will happen at the end of the 2018, until then i don't see anyone stopping these 2.

The Eraser dwarfing LHW Shogun and Ninja
046fe51b24c5b0781a9b8ff837995825.png

Whittaker being dwarfed by LHW Tyson Pedro
702f576968c5f4cf4e309fe0c12731ff.png

It's just a matter of time.

borracha2.jpg

paulo-costa-ufc-217.jpg

usa_today_10392329.0.jpg

paulo-borrachinha-garreth-mclellan-ufc-fight-night-106-2.jpg

borrachinha1.jpg

Last edited:
Idk luke is much bigger and the guy was able to out muscle the chris.

I think luke wins honestly

Costa has the look, has the game and can already speak English.

He could be the biggest Brazilian superstar ever, mad potential.

The Eraser has teh biceps but Luke is a bigger man overall I'd say. The Eraser also doesn't seem to have the best cardio.

Maybe later. I don't see Borrachinha getting on Whittaker's level in 2018, he looked a bit sloppy vs Hendricks.
There's also the possibility that Paulo is the new Erick Silva, too much talking about the need for a new brazilian star. We must wait and see.

Muay Thai strikers usually get torn apart by distance and movement based strikers, like Whittaker.

Luke is a better fighter than Whittaker and way better looking than Borrachinha.

Damn! Dude looks like a beast, i don't know who,he is but I'm gonna find out. Lets hope he wins the belt, luke as a champion i didn't like. Dude acts like a straight up asshole.

Muay Thai strikers usually get torn apart by distance and movement based strikers, like Whittaker.
Under kickboxing rules yes, not at MMA or muay thai tho, usually movement based strikers have a bad time in the clinch against MT guys. And Costa is bigger too, another advantage at the clinch.

Not only that..
shogun-cross-counter-machida.gif

Maybe later. I don't see Borrachinha getting on Whittaker's level in 2018, he looked a bit sloppy vs Hendricks.
There's also the possibility that Paulo is the new Erick Silva, too much talking about the need for a new brazilian star. We must wait and see.
He's not young enough to be the new Erick Silva

Last edited:
Not before Usada gets that fucker, even then. Rockhold/Whitiker can destroy that douche.

Looks natural as fuck...

DNpSCQ4WAAAsYAP.jpg

The moment a majority of MMA fans arrogantly start to predict a fighter will win 'with ease' is the moment that fighter loses.

As a Whittaker fan and a guy going to UFC 221 in Perth - I'll blame all of you when Rockhold wins via sub.

Came in here expecting Elias Theodorou.

He's looked great so far, but I'd like to see him beat someone more relevant than ten-pounds-from-needing-a-motorized-wheelchair Hendricks.

Back