After Luke Rockhold gets KO, this will be the man to dethrone Whittaker

Because i got pardon from the majority of sherdog users in my thread asking if i should really delete it.

Not something im proud of man... but it's not my fault that JJ weight cut was fucked up by a bunch of incompetents in her team, anyway she will beat Rose in the rematch and save my sign/avatar right @Peteyandjia

nah it wasn't him but yes i had no word on that..of course i didn't choose that avatar too, im a big JJ fan

I think we should vote again lol

Paulo needs to prove he can beat better competition and go 5 rounds without gassing out, unless he intends to finish everyone in Round 1.

Idk luke is much bigger and the guy was able to out muscle the chris.

I think luke wins honestly
Luke doesn't have very good takedowns, but he's hell when he gains top control and capitalizes very well with grappling on very small windows from his opponent's mistakes. That ineptly thrown spinning kick is why Luke got Weidman's back.

Who is talking about personalities here? I'm not saying that Paulo will become champ because of his persona, i'm not a idiot like this Colby/Platinum fans, i like his skills lol i've seen some of his fights before UFC and all 3 there and i'm impressed, you aren't? Ok, but idk why you came with that "popularity shit" thing.

I don't see Luke winning, like i said if Jacare and Yoel couldn't takedown Whittaker i don't think Luke will do it and Whittaker distance control should be enough to time and counter Luke kicks. Whittaker by TKO is my prediction.

And just to make a note: Hendricks beat Lombard in his first MW fight.

Tyrone couldn't too and it seems that both are clean because they have been tested many times by USADA and nothing.

Just cause they both make you wet haha

I think Luke boxing, specially the defense part, is too pathetic to him even have a chance in a stand up fight with someone like Whittaker, his chin is suspect too. Also if Jacare and Romero couldn't takedown the aussie champ, i don't see Luke doing that too, Whittaker TDD is probably his best attribute and the reason he's the MW champ. So the next champ, the one who will beat Whittaker, has to be a striker with a similar style, not so grappling-based.

Here he is. Elite striker, giant for MW, heavy hitter and muay thai based. This is the real fight, most likely will happen at the end of the 2018, until then i don't see anyone stopping these 2.

The Eraser dwarfing LHW Shogun and Ninja
046fe51b24c5b0781a9b8ff837995825.png

Whittaker being dwarfed by LHW Tyson Pedro
702f576968c5f4cf4e309fe0c12731ff.png

It's just a matter of time.

borracha2.jpg

paulo-costa-ufc-217.jpg

usa_today_10392329.0.jpg

paulo-borrachinha-garreth-mclellan-ufc-fight-night-106-2.jpg

borrachinha1.jpg

Whittaker would shut his lights off.

Lol @ "elite striker", based on what tangible evidence? Just looks like a juicehead brawler to me.

Fought a bunch a bums thus far, slow it down.

Whittaker would shut his lights off.

Lol @ "elite striker", based on what tangible evidence? Just looks like a juicehead brawler to me.

Fought a bunch a bums thus far, slow it down.
Based on my educated eyes, i know what i see, people said the same about Till until he murked Cerrone. Definitely not a brawler.

Paulo needs to prove he can beat better competition and go 5 rounds without gassing out, unless he intends to finish everyone in Round 1.
prime Belfort style bro! With that size and power, it may work for everyone.

I think Luke boxing, specially the defense part, is too pathetic to him even have a chance in a stand up fight with someone like Whittaker, his chin is suspect too. Also if Jacare and Romero couldn't takedown the aussie champ, i don't see Luke doing that too, Whittaker TDD is probably his best attribute and the reason he's the MW champ. So the next champ, the one who will beat Whittaker, has to be a striker with a similar style, not so grappling-based.

Here he is. Elite striker, giant for MW, heavy hitter and muay thai based. This is the real fight, most likely will happen at the end of the 2018, until then i don't see anyone stopping these 2.

The Eraser dwarfing LHW Shogun and Ninja
046fe51b24c5b0781a9b8ff837995825.png

Whittaker being dwarfed by LHW Tyson Pedro
702f576968c5f4cf4e309fe0c12731ff.png

It's just a matter of time.

borracha2.jpg

paulo-costa-ufc-217.jpg

usa_today_10392329.0.jpg

paulo-borrachinha-garreth-mclellan-ufc-fight-night-106-2.jpg

borrachinha1.jpg

Whittaker destroys Costa with speed and footwork. Will gas the roider in 2 rounds

Who is talking about personalities here? I'm not saying that Paulo will become champ because of his persona, i'm not a idiot like this Colby/Platinum fans, i like his skills lol i've seen some of his fights before UFC and all 3 there and i'm impressed, you aren't? Ok, but idk why you came with that "popularity shit" thing.

I don't see Luke winning, like i said if Jacare and Yoel couldn't takedown Whittaker i don't think Luke will do it and Whittaker distance control should be enough to time and counter Luke kicks. Whittaker by TKO is my prediction.

And just to make a note: Hendricks beat Lombard in his first MW fight.

Tyrone couldn't too and it seems that both are clean because they have been tested many times by USADA and nothing.

Wasn't directly targeting you T.S about the popularity shit just some of the comments on here are like wtf?

But Costa can't hang with rockhold or Whittaker at least he hasnt proven that to me yet..beating Hendricks doesn't mean much and the win over hector by hendricks was essentially a blown up 170 pounder fight..as neither one of them should be fighting 185 lol..

Rockhold is too technical and well rounded for Costa. .and Whittaker I think blasts him out the water with his power boxing style..but the dudes only fought once in the UFC (that mattered) he needs to show more I guess because the Hendricks fight does nothing for him considering where Hendricks is career wise

I mean, it's a pretty interesting potential matchup. Will Rocksalt win? Will Borachinho earn a title shot? Will USADA ruin everything?

Who knows? Either way, Whittaker is fun to watch so they're all fun matchups.

Dude you need a better definition of dwarfed. Dude has a couple inches on him and Whitaker is arguably the thicker dude. That afro gay ass hairdo gives him an inch or two he doesn't deserve.

Back