Is Covington the biggest crybaby ever in MMA?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"You can say whatever you want with your words. Come to my Instagram. Come to my Twitter and say whatever you want to say with your words, but the second you invade my personal space and you hit me in the face, that's against the law..."

Crying-baby.gif
tenor.gif

giphy.gif
200.gif

giphy.gif

Location - Rio De Janiero, Brazil

colby-covington-ufc-fight-night-1111.jpg

Aljamain Sterling takes that crown

Yeah, but let's move on from this talk... We already have like a million threads about that dangerous boomerangy incident.

Sorry to break your thread, enough is enough.

" but the second you invade my personal space and you hit me in the face, that's against the law..."

Colby "call the cops" Covington is a real piece of work. I can't support this level of cowardice...

tumblr_mdnftcG6zJ1qz7xjd.gif

Last edited:
"You can say whatever you want with your words. Come to my Instagram. Come to my Twitter and say whatever you want to say with your words, but the second you invade my personal space and you hit me in the face, that's against the law..."

Crying-baby.gif
tenor.gif

giphy.gif
200.gif

giphy.gif
Does that make werdum the most gotten too fighter in ufc history?

He truly is a pro wrestling style heel to the bone - Talk shit and act tough, but then run and cry foul when someone stands up to you and pushes back.

Usually when a hw confronts a smaller guy it's called bullying.

Coby is 100 percent right in everything he said and done

Talk shit get hit
chuck1.gif
Then get assault charges. Let me ask If I talked shit to your face am I worth an assault charge on your record and jail and or big fine? This isn't middle school anymore. You dont go around hitting someone everytime someone hurts your feelings

Then get assault charges. Let me ask If I talked shit to your face am I worth an assault charge on your record and jail and or big fine? This isn't middle school anymore. You dont go around hitting someone everytime someone hurts your feelings
You seem pretty gotten to by my answer. Another crybaby Covington fan I guess.

didn't Colby kick Werdum first?

Colby?

Back