If UFC loses Gus ...

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To Bellator and since Cormier will retire soon, is UFC's LHW division dead?

Did I miss something? When was Gus talking about going to Bellator?

Letting Bader go is turning out to be a disaster.

He rarely fights more than once/year. He's hardly meaningful to the division.

Lost his belt to a cheater.. Still the champ.

21348.jpg

He rarely fights more than once/year. He's hardly meaningful to the division.
yeah, a division full of nobodies and one of the best LHW fighers of all time is not meaningful to the division.........

yeah, a division full of nobodies and one of the best LHW fighers of all time is not meaningful to the division.........
yeah, Gus was a lot more expendable when Jones and AJ were still around. He would be a big loss IMO.

Damn you, Shogun. I see what your master plan is...

Losing two good fights is the only thing he's known for. LOL at "one of the best LHW fighters of all time". Sorry, I like the guy but he's not that highly regarded by most.

Losing two good fights is the only thing he's known for. LOL at "one of the best LHW fighters of all time". Sorry, I like the guy but he's not that highly regarded by most.
I said BEST, not greatest. he would beat the vast majority of past LHW that fought in MMA

I said BEST, not greatest. he would beat the vast majority of past LHW that fought in MMA
Fair enough, I misquoted you. But realistically, how many of the current top 10 WOULDN'T beat most of the past LHW fighters?

Back