If UFC loses Gus ...

Fair enough, I misquoted you. But realistically, how many of the current top 10 WOULDN'T beat most of the past LHW fighters?
the division is REALLY subpar right now. I trust on DC and gus and probably volkan, but the rest aren't really particularly great

Lost his belt to a cheater.. Still the champ.

21348.jpg

So...

Rua defends against Griffin, loses the belt to Dan Henderson.
Henderson loses the belt to Cormier.
Cormier loses the belt to Jones. But Jones is a cheater.
Cormier then wins the belt again over Rumble Johnson. Defends several times, wastes time with another cheater Anderson Silva.
Then loses the belt again to Jones, But once again Jones is a cheater.

Daniel%2BCormier%2BSlams%2BJon%2BJones%2BUFC%2B182.gif

Depends on the outcome for Jones?
I mean Jon could get a pretty heafty sentence?

Because if Jones is back in a year there are still a couple of fun fights left in the divison.

maybe, but Jones could be gone. Oezdemier will probably not get in too much trouble but who knows, he could be gone for a while too.

Who's left besides DC? If Oez goes then Shogun will be ranked fifth in the division.

It's really not a healthy division

maybe, but Jones could be gone. Oezdemier will probably not get in too much trouble but who knows, he could be gone for a while too.

Who's left besides DC? If Oez goes then Shogun will be ranked fifth in the division.

It's really not a healthy division

If there are still too much of "politics" in MW division the coming months (with GSP & the UFC looking for the right money-fight) maybe 1-2 MW's make a move up to LHW, like Weidman and Rockhold? Because as soon as Cormier retires or goes back to HW Rockhold probably would say yes to the suggestion?

To all people saying Shogun pump the breakes guys.....

VNAWhDU.gif

yeah, a division full of nobodies and one of the best LHW fighers of all time is not meaningful to the division.........

Gus isn’t one of the best LHW’s of all time. Please stop. His resume is shit compared to the actual greats of this division.

He has immense talent, but it’s lost him every big fight he’s ever had in his career. Maybe minus Glover (and let’s be real, thats not that big)

Haven't heard even a whisper of Gus wanting to go to Bellator or that his contract was up... but hypothetically, yes, literally anyone in the top 10 leaving would hurt the shallow division.

yeah, a division full of nobodies and one of the best LHW fighers of all time is not meaningful to the division.........

Ya know what's meaningful ???

Watching fights.

Not rankings or PPV's

Gus has not been much fun lately.

zGvhUH8.jpg

8Lto9TH.jpg

He rarely fights more than once/year. He's hardly meaningful to the division.

how do you figure? Jones is gone! Cormeir is about to retire! Johnson moved to HW! If Gus goes to Bellator, all the UFC has at LHW is a failed Bellator fighter

FACTS!

Bellator>UFC

Is his contract over or something? If Gus left for Bellator; Bellator would have the hands down better division and future.

Gus is sitting in such a pretty spot with the UFC though that I doubt he would leave it

how do you figure? Jones is gone! Cormeir is about to retire! Johnson moved to HW! If Gus goes to Bellator, all the UFC has at LHW is a failed Bellator fighter

FACTS!

Bellator>UFC

Johnson can say what he wants but the second DC is gone he will be back at LHW I don't care what he says.

Back